35-The Girls And Phoenix

Persephone

I wake up to the feeling of Asa behind me, his lips leaving kisses on my neck and shoulder. 

His fingers glide down my stomach and slide into the waistband of my underwear as I press back against him. 

"Good morning, baby." He whispers as his fingers slide through my folds, making me squirm. 

He slides a finger into me and I have to bury my face into his pillow to stifle a moan. 

Sliding his finger out he tugs my underwear down and I try awkwardly to pull his boxers down. 

"Can you reach the nightstand?" He asks but I'm already on it. I grab a condom and hand it to him. 

The next thing I know he's sliding inside me from behind and we groan in unison at the feeling. 

No matter if its sleepy morning sex or us trying something new, hell even shower sex, it all feels good when its with Asa. 

Everything feels good when it's with him. 

He works my clit to the timing of his thrusts until we're both close. 

Right as I'm on the precipice, and I know Asa is too, there is a knock at the door. 

"Go away." Asa calls out as he keeps thrusting inside me. 

I intertwine my fingers with his, squeezing as I fall off the edge. 

"Seph what time are we leave?" Phoenix yells from the other side of the door as Asa follows me of the edge. 

The feeling has me moaning a little too loud. 

"Oh shit." I hear Phoenix curse, "Uh, no glove no love, wrap it before you tap it, if you're not old enough to rent a car don't have kids." His voice starts to drift the further he gets from the door. 

I sigh as Asa pulls out of me. 

"Can you sneak in a shower with me before you go?" He asks and I nod, following him into his connected bathroom. 

I don't think I'll ever get enough of him

* * * 

"That color washes you out, next." Phoenix says from his spot on the couch. 

Peyton flips him off before heading back into the dressing room. 

If I would've known Phoenix would act like a monster - in - law I wouldn't have brought him here today. 

Since I'm a bridesmaid I have to stick to the specific color set my Janet but I am allowed to pick my own style of dress. 

Peyton on the other hand is allowed to pick any color as long as it's on theme. 

So far the dresses I have picked have been unflattering, made me look dwarfed by the fabric, and had me looking like I had t-rex arms. 

All of that came from Phoenix and each shoot down on a dress was like I would never be able to pick the right one. 

I also think the champagne was a bad idea, it seems the more he drinks the worse he gets. 

Janet shakes her head beside him, "Phoenix, don't be mean. That dress was gorgeous."

He scoffs, "Mamma Foster, I love you like you're my own mom but you have zero taste."

I kick his leg and he kicks mine back, "Are we playing footsies right now? I'm going to tell your boyfriend."

"Oh my God." I groan as I stand up, "You're insufferable." 

I walk towards the back and into the changing room where Peyton is. 

"Ugh, he's pissing me off at this point." Peyton groans as she strips out of the pale yellow dress and slips on a lavender dress.

I get her frustration. I've already texted Asa letting him know his best friend is an asshole and he replied that Phoenix is a secret fashion diva. 

Would've been nice to known before hand, Asa is definitely not getting anything tonight after keeping that important piece of information from me. 

"We'll get through it." I say and she scoffs, "I thought the bride would be the one who'd end up being this picky."

I knew Janet would be more laid back about dresses which is why I planned for this day to a be stressless day. 

I was not prepared for whatever we've unleashed in Phoenix but I want it stuffed back in its box. 

"Well he can't say much about this dress." I take in the dress she's wearing, "You look so pretty."

She smiles, "Thanks, babe. Let's get you dressed and see what the fashion police has to say."

He hates them both. 

The skirt of the dress ends at an awkward length on Peyton and he claims it makes her looking like a giant trying to wear a little girls dress. Janet smacked the back of his head for that comment. 

He then told me that I was attending a wedding not and not a brothel and that the cut of the dress was too low. I kicked him in the shin for that. 

Two hours later and we were no closer to finding a dress than when we walked into the store. Now I am really happy I didn't let him come along to cake testing, this is a nightmare. 

"Ok that is it." Peyton snaps after he tells her the dress she has on looks like something his grandma would wear to church. 

His eyes flit up to hers as she glares daggers at him. 

"Phoenix I can not listen to you for another second. Some of the dresses I get but there were some that actually looked good, what is your problem?"

He rolls his eyes, "You'll find the perfect one eventually and then thank me later for not letting you wear, " He gestures to the dress she's wearing, "that."

Janet puts a hand on his shoulder, "Maybe just be a little bit nicer on the comments, ok?"

He sighs, letting his head fall back against the cushion, "Why am I even here then?"

"Uh, you chose to tag a long. This was supposed to be a girls trip." Peyton tells him. 

Yeah, the girls and Phoenix apparently. 

"If we can't pick good dresses, why don't you go find some for us try on?" I ask and he nods, standing from his seat. 

"Let me show you guys how it's done."

Sadly, Phoenix's picks were amazing. I hate it and I hate it even more when Peyton and I walk out of the place with dresses he chose. 

Even Janet asked if he wanted to tag along when her and her other bridesmaids got dresses. He just smiled and gave us a look that said, 'I told you so'. 

Arrogant asshole. 

After the fittings, Peyton and I head back to our dorm to study. 

Asa and I are done with our project and all we have left to do is turn it in next Tuesday. 

Still I have a few things for my other classes since I've been devoting so much time to student teaching and wedding planning. 

"Oh my God I literally have no underwear left." Peyton groans as she rifles through her drawer, "I guess I'm going commando tonight."

I look through my drawer and see I don't have tee shirts left for bed as well. 

"I think tomorrow is definitely laundry day." I laugh and she nods, "For sure."

We put all of our dirty clothes into one hamper. Peyton and I do laundry together to save money. She pays for the washer and I pay for the dryer or vise versa. 

We spend the rest of the night studying and talking about the upcoming wedding.