25-Peyton And Phoenix

Asa

We were on a winning streak. 

Coach Porter thinks it's just because we're working better as a team but I like to think it's because I have his daughter in my bed almost every night. 

We haven't had sex yet and I know something is holding Percy back but I'm not gonna push her. I'll be here whenever she's ready. 

On another note I am sure Ridge and Peyton are crossing lines they shouldn't. Every time they're around each other they do this awkward look at each other and have a silent conversation before looking away. 

Ridge seems happy but Peyton still has a boyfriend and whatever is going Ridge will only tolerate it for so long. 

I just don't want to see my best friend heart broken over the first girl he seems to genuinely care about and want for more than just a fun time. 

Percy also seems worried about it too which is why tonight I'm forced to sit down with Ridge and talk to him about it. 

Sure we talk about things but we rarely get too deep and especially not about stuff like this. 

I didn't have much of a say when Percy demanded I talk to him about it while she had a conversation with her best friend as well. 

'We need a friend-tervention' She told me this morning and it was said while she was naked so there was no way I could tell her no. 

 "Hey man." Ridge says as I walk into the house. 

I throw him a nod as I make my way towards the kitchen. I heat up some leftover pizza and grab myself a can of soda before taking my spot on the recliner. 

I promised Percy I would talk to him about this so I guess I should just rip off the bandaid. 

"What's going on with you and Peyton?" I ask and he looks over like he hadn't expected that to come from my mouth. 

Well it wasn't like I started off easy either I just kind of went there. 

"What do you mean?" He asks being dodgy as always. 

"I mean just what I said, what's going with you and Peyton? And don't lie." 

He sighs, scrubbing a hand down his face. 

"I don't know man, I mean nothing has happened but I want it to." He admits to me. 

I hum. 

"Did Seph put you up to this?"

I chuckle, "Well Peytons just as cryptic as you." I inform you, "But you like her."

It's a statement not a question and he knows it. 

Another sigh leaves him, "Fuck it Brookes she's amazing."

I understand because that's how I feel about her best friend. 

"But she has a boyfriend." I counter. His head is so high in the clouds he has to look at what's in front of him. The reality of this situation. 

He glares at me, "I know that you dumb fuck." I hold my hands up in surrender, "I was just pointing out the facts."

"I know, doesn't make it sting any less."

My eyes widen, "Shit you really, really. like her."

Ridge shrugs, "She's everything I ever wanted in a girl, hot, smart, funny, keeps me on my toes. It's never boring with her and I feel comfortable talking about stuff with her I never have with another girl. She doesn't judge me or look at me and only see money. It's stupid but she really sees me you know?"