9-Mamma Foster

Asa

Home games are my favorite. 

Not only is it good to have a lot of support from your home team and fans but it also means there is a good chance Mamma Foster will make the eleven hour drive up here. 

Sure enough we were greeted this morning by the short curly red haired woman baring cookies on our door step. 

"Hey mamma." Miles says giving her a hug and a quick kiss on the cheek. 

She walks into the house like she owns it before setting the Tupperware containers of cookies on the kitchen counter. 

"Miles sweetie it's so good to see you." She says and turns to there rest of us before giving us all hugs. 

What I hadn't anticipated though was someone else knocking on the front door this morning. 

"I'll be right back." I tell her and walk over and open the front door. 

Standing on the porch is Percy. She's in jean shorts and a jersey, more specially my jersey. 

I can't deny the zap of pride that runs through me at the sight of her wearing my number and last name. 

"I can see that look on your face, wipe it off it wasn't my choice." She grumbles before pushing her way inside. 

I look at the back of the jersey. 

#23 Brookes. 

Fuck I should not be turned on right now. 

"Supporting the boyfriend are we?" Ridge jokes and she glares at him. 

"My dad made me wear it, trust me Peyton is not ecstatic about her jersey either."

"Wait what number is she wearing?" I ask and she laughs, "Thirty two."

Ridge straight up beams, "No fucking way." He's preening like the cat that got the milk.

He looks a little to excited for a girl to be wearing his jersey number.

"Language." Mamma Foster calls before walking over into the living room. 

She stops short when she notices the petite brunette sporting a messy ponytail. 

"So which guy is yours?" She asks and the three of us snort. 

"None, I'm just here to wrap Asa's shoulder."

Fucking hell, I messed it up during practice and I knew coach wanted it wrapped. I didn't know he would send his daughter to do it. I figured it would just be me or the team doc we have. 

She opens her bag and grabs the wrap and tape. 

"Sit and take your shirt off." She demands and I brace myself for Ridge's comment. 

"Kinky Seph, Asa I always knew you were a submissive." He winks. 

Mamma Foster chokes on the cookie in her mouth. 

"Phoenix Angelo Ridge." She scolds and he frowns, "Sorry, Mamma Foster." She humphs and he looks rightfully chastised. 

I sit down on the couch and remove my shirt. 

I bite my bottom lip to keep from laughing as Percy openly checks me out. Fuck this is the best day of my life. 

She seems to snap out of it and sits down beside me pulling my arm in position so she can wrap it. 

I look down to get a look at her tan legs when I notice her knee. The jagged scars that take over her knee cap and I see a smooth one than runs underneath.