21-Jealous

Persephone 

The next day I spend most of my time in my bed listening to music. 

Asa canceled on working on our project today which just proves that he clearly hated our kiss. 

Or he is worried I want more like after the night at the club. 

We had talked about it though after and I told him I wouldn't assume anything or want anything. 

It hurts that he is just going to avoid me rather than talk to me about it after he promised he would. 

"Oh shit." Peyton says from her bed. 

I remove my head phones and pause my Sad Playlist to see her staring at her phone with wide eyes. 

"What is it?" I ask and she looks at me, eyes full of concern. 

"Trust me you don't want to see this." She says but I am already up and peering over her shoulder. I really shouldn't have though. 

It's a video posted on Phoenix's private story. He's standing there beside K.J. the volume is off so you can't hear what he's saying but either way I'm not paying attention to him. 

No, I am staring at the brown haired guy behind him playing tonsil hockey with some pinked hair girl. Her hand is up his shirt, his hands are on her waist. 

The same hands that were on my waist yesterday. 

Heart meet your permanent residency on the dorm floor, I hope it's cozy down there because that's where you're staying. 

"Oh, well he can do what he wants." I say as nonchalantly as I can as I start to head back to my bed. 

The green monster is stirring deep inside me even though I know it shouldn't.

Peyton sits up straighter, "Hey I have an idea."

"What?" I ask taking a seat on my bed. 

She bites her lower lip, "You know according to Phoenix's snap they got there not too long ago. I say we get dressed up and make Asa jealous."

I quirk an eyebrow, "What about Brendan? Isn't he calling soon?"

"What about Brendan? He can wait, I need to see Asa's jaw on the floor when you walk into the club."

I laugh, "I love this side of you, Pey. Ok lets get ready."

I don't know why she is all of a sudden ok with standing up to Brendan and I dont care. I just love it. 

We get changed before ordering an uber. 

I am wearing a satin black spaghetti strap dress that ends mid thigh, and has a slit on the right side. I paired it with black ribbon heels. 

I straightened my hair and Peyton did my hair. A smokey eye with a bold red lip. Wearing a red lip always give me false courage, which I will definitely need today. 

Peyton wearing a sky blue off the shoulder dress with white chunky heels. 

Her hair is curled and she has silver eyeshadow in the corners of her eyes with a glossy lip. 

"Oooh babe, you look so good." I say and she does a little twirl, "I love this dress."

She seems so much lighter recently. I love it. Seriously whatever has gotten into her needs to continue for the rest of our lives. 

We grab our bags and head out to the club. 

"Ready?" She asks as we get our stamps by the bouncer.