5-Phoenix

Persephone 

"I can't believe you are dragging me to the diner tonight." Peyton mutters as I start to get changed. 

Originally we were going to have dinner in the dining hall but at the last minute I decided my stomach deserved better. 

Plus I heard today they are doing free shake night. Obviously that means I have to go. 

I can't miss out on a free shake. 

"Oh don't act like you wanted to eat at the dining hall."

Peyton sighs as she pulls on her jeans, "Well no, but I didn't want to have to change."

"You could've went to the diner in your pajamas."

"Sure." She says as I lace up my converse. 

Her honey blonde hair is down today and she even styled her curtain bangs. 

She claims they are hell to style but whenever she gets a hair cut she has them trim her bangs.

"Maybe I shouldn't wear this top." She says before pulling off the green shirt. 

"Whats wrong with it?"

I really liked the shirt. 

"Brendan says it shows too much cleavage."

I groan, "Brendan shouldn't date a girl with big boobs if he cant handle you wearing a shirt."

I don't know how many times I have heard him grumble because there is some cleavage like sir she's a thirty four double d, what did you expect?

Sure he didn't know back in seventh grade but by sophomore year he should've realized they were only going to keep growing.

"You know the other day he told me he wished you and I could swap when it came to me wearing shirts." She says and I almost throw up. 

Not Brendan Gack talking about my boobs, or how much he likes them. 

Ewwwwwwwww.

I don't think I will ever recover from this trauma. 

"Remind him we have the same boob size." I say and its true. 

One time he put on my bra and sure enough he's a thirty four B. 

Well not the thirty four part but his man boobs or what I like to call 'moobs.' fit into the cups. 

It was gross and I burned that bra after. 

Well I actually just threw it in the trash but same thing.

"Anyways wear that shirt, don't let some guy with a belly button piercing tell you what to wear."

She takes a minute but decides to wear the shirt, then we head out to the diner. 

"I just hate coming here  to eat cause I work here four days a week." She notes as we walk inside. I admit I get what she's talking about but when I smell what I am sure is a mixture of grease and diabetes my stomach grumbles. 

I really do love American cuisine, fine dining at its finest. 

We settle in a booth by the far corner of the diner. The table is a little sticky so I keep my arms down in my lap as I look at the menu. 

"Oooh I think im going to get onion rings with my shake." Peyton says scanning the menu. 

I decide to go with their waffle fries and a chocolate milkshake.