8-Books

Persephone 

I always imagined what the team house would look like. 

This was not it. 

I had imagined it like a frat house in one of those movies or in the show Greek. Now I am not sure why I thought that's what it would look like. 

Nope it looks like a simple two story house, heck it even has a front porch. 

I can't say anything about the inside though as I've been standing out side the front door for the past ten minutes. 

Yeah I've been counting the minutes since I first stopped in front of the faded white door. 

Something is stopping me from knocking and it's not fear. 

Nope it's the moaning I can hear going on, on the opposite side of the door. 

I can't tell if someone in there is having the time of their life or if maybe they are watching something. 

Either way I don't want to witness it. I wonder if they all sit around in the living room watching porn together. 

Peyton would love it if they did, she always claims there can't be anything normal going on in a house cohabited by a group of men. 

My phone buzzes again and I see it's Asa. 

Asa: Lmk when u get here

I'm here and very concerned. 

You know what? frick it, I knock on the front door. Then curse myself because I should've just texted to tell him I was here. 

Oops too late. 

There is a pause and then the door swings open, a bare chested Phoenix stands on the other side. 

"Whatcha doin' here Seph?" He asks me and I realize the moaning stopped. 

Thank the heavens. 

I shift from foot to foot, "Umm I have to work on a project with Asa."

He smirks running a hand through his curly hair, "You don't have to use code around me, I know what you mean you and Asa are gonna fu-"

Asa claps a hand on his shoulders shoving him back in the house. 

"I told you earlier she was coming over to study asshole."

Phoenix winks, "Have fun studying."

I flip him off and he chuckles before heading deeper into the house. 

Asa opens the door wider for me to enter and I look around, I mean obviously I have to check the place out who would I be if I didn't?

The front area connects straight into the living room which also connects straight into the kitchen. 

It's just one open floor plan. 

There are stairs that I assume lead up to the bedrooms and a door beside the stairs which is cracked open and I notice a toilet and a sink. 

My gaze zooms in on what Phoenix is currently watching on the tv. 

Now I know where the moaning was coming from, the guy is watching some raunchy comedy.

I mean you do you I guess.....

"Where are we studying?" I ask and Asa nods towards the stairs. 

This gets Phoenix's attention. 

"You're taking her up to your room?" He asks suspiciously and Asa nods. 

Phoenix gasps before jumping off of the couch, his weird movie completely forgotten.