Chapter sixty five

Hello guys!!!

Again! Thank you for sticking around ❤️

I was adding life updates here every time I tried writing since the last update so (there were 7 in total) But the note was so long and irrelevant now so I deleted it. It was also giving me anxiety, thinking about the last year. So I had to remove it.

In short: my life was such a mess between  September 2021 and May 2022 with lock down, sickness, and the new job that I ended up hating soooo much. I got so sick between Jan and April; I didn't like getting up or doing anything and I used to cry myself to sleep. I was losing my appetite and hated talking to people. I am a very positive person in general but I am convinced that's what depression feels like.

I changed my job in April. Love the new job *touch wood* and I am in a much better place now.  If you every find yourself in a similar situation or think someone else might be in that space, please reach out for help. You can also message me if you need someone to talk to or just listen ❤️

Anyway....  now I have started living alone so I barely get any time to do anything after all the ghar ke kaam. But I am finally starting to remember what BI's universe was like. I have started to write again and hopefully I will finish the book in the coming weeks. :)

THANK YOU AGAIN!!

THIS IS A LONG CHAPTER AND YOU WILL LOVE THE ENDING BECAUSE I DID. So please vote and don't forget to comment ❤️❤️

________

Recap: Shehryaar confessed his feelings to Sanam. Pakeezah shows Hussain the papers Ifraaz gave her. They had a fight and Pakeezah left.

Happy Reading :)
________

*A DREAM*

"Pakeezah? Pakhi? Meri gudiya kahan chhup kar baithi hai?" faint tinkling of ghungroo filled the room as ami said my name in her soft voice.

I covered my mouth to stop myself from giggling as I watched her walk past the cupboard through the thin crack between the two doors. One of the hinges on the left door broke a couple of months ago. Abbu kept telling ami he will fix it but he never did and she eventually learnt how to live with it.

"Pakhi, meri jaan kahan chhup kar bhaithi hai?" Ami called out again as she bent down to look under the bed and then behind it. When she couldn't find me, she huffed and left the room.

Ghungroos in her anklets clunked together, indicating heavy, urgent steps, and then silence filled the room. I waited for a few seconds before opening the cupboard's door carefully. It let out a loud screeching noise.

I had to act fast now! I couldn't risk being seen. I could run to hide under the bed because she will not check there again, or I could stay hidden in the cupboard and hope for the best. I decided to go with the second option and pulled the door shut again.

Except, it didn't close. Someone pulled it wide open. I gasped when ami stepped around the door and narrowed her eyes at me.

"Tumhe laga tha mujhe pata nahi chalega tum kahan chhup kar baithi ho?" She asked me, folding her arms in front of her chest. "Bhool gayi ho toh yaad dila doon. Tum meri nahi, main tumhaari ami hoon."

"Ami aaj Sunday hai. Koi Sunday ko padhai nahi karta. Arfa bata rahi thi gunaah hota hai zabardasti padhai karwana. Police pakar kar le jaayegi aapko," I presented my case with full sincerity.

"Idhar aao chalak larki! Niklo bahar!" She stepped back to give me some space. "Sharam nahi aati na aisi baatein karte hue?"

"Main sach bol rahi hoon ami!" I jumped out off the wooden shelf and in the process, made a mess of her neatly folded clothes.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Oct 31, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Bezubaan Ishq #Wattys2019 #MissionDesiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें