Chapter Nine

I said something about weekly updates 🤔🤔 sorry 😅🙈 I had no time to proofread 😩🙈

Don't forget to vote and Comment :D

I hope this chapter makes up for the wait 😅

========
RECAP:
Hafsa is annoyed that her mother doesn't get her point of view; Haniya suggests she appologises.
Raheel gives Shehry a phone to use during his stay. Ruksaar tells him they will go out next day.
Hussain goes to talk to Pakeezah. she freaks out and drops hot curry on him.
Hafsa tried to talk to her mother and her mother tells her to meet the guy her aunt wants her to marry. Hafsa refuses.

========

RUKSAAR's POV
*Next Morning, Pakistan*

I combed my thick black hair before braiding them in one neat braid. It fell down to my waist, making me feel happy as I have spent years growing my hair this long. A soft knock on the door made me look away from the mirror and I quickly grabbed my Dupatta before opening the door, catching a sight of Shehryaar.

While he was busy folding his sleeves in front of my door, I just stood there, gawking at him. His shirt's fabric perfectly hugged his biceps; it looked tighter around his chest too maybe because of his broad shoulders. I tried not to stare at him so shamelessly but he looked so handsome that it was hard to look away from him. Even his messy hair, that weren't gelled like always, looked flawless. Just being on his head made them a hundred times better. Uff!!

"Ruksaar! Ruksaar!" Someone shook my out of my daze and I flinched back, seeing Raheel bhai beside Shehryaar.

"Kahan kho gayi?" Bhai asked me as Shehryaar looked up to frown at me.

"All good?" Shehryaar asked me and I gulped.

"Ji," I nodded at him and a small smile formed on his lips. "I just came to call you, we are leaving."

"Leaving? Like this?" I widened my eyes at his clothes, "aap ghoomne jaa rahe hein ya kisi meeting par? Yeh kapre pehen kar jaayenge?"

"Exactly!" Hussain jumped in front of me out of no where and patted Shehryaar's shoulder, "Maine bhi yahi kaha tha. Go get changed Shehry! Ab toh Ruksaar ne bhi mana kar diya yeh pehn-ne Se!"

Shehryaar rolled his eyes at Hussain while Hussain smirked at me. I frowned at him as he pulled Shehry away and went inside his room.

"I know larka acha hai," Raheel bhai commented, making me flinch again, "par aise ghooro gi toh pyaar ho jayega. You know he has a —"

"Koi pyaar-vyaar nahi hoga," I nudged him with my elbow for scaring me twice and walked past him while he chuckled behind me. Aaye bade!

"Ammi!" I screamed as I ran down the staircase and found her in the living room, giving instructions to the servants. She smiled seeing me and dismissed all of them.

"Chilla kyu rahi ho? Kya Hua?" She asked me as I hugged her and then stepped away.

"Humari Kameez kaisi hai? Achi hai na? Api ne banayi hai! I love it!" I squealed, excitedly, looking down at my new outfit and ammi laughed, shaking her head at me.

"Bohot achi hai, par Pakeezah hai Kahan?" She asked me, making me frown. "Kitchen main nahi hein?"

"Pakeezah apne kamre main hai aur Usne saath aane se mana kar diya," Raheel bhai answered ammi's question as he trudged downstairs with Hussain and Shehryaar. 

Bezubaan Ishq #Wattys2019 #MissionDesiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें