Chapter sixty four

Hello!!! 💜💜

Life update: since last chapter, I left my old job, travelled and started a new job!!!
And now I am working from home because of another lockdown.
More money but also more stress 🙃🙃
It makes me want to cry sometimes. 😂😂

How are you guys doing?

This is a REALLY LONG CHAPTER so please show some love ❤️
Don't forget to comment and vote :)
Happy Reading❤️

_________
RECAP:

Pakeezah takes the pregnancy test.

Hussain ends up in the hospital.

Ifraz tells Pakeezah that Hussain was intoxicated and that's why he is in the hospital. Aahaana insults Pakeezah.

Hussain comes home from the hospital and doesn't remember much. He tries to talk to Pakeezah but she doesn't interact much.

Shehryaar sends balloons for Sanam but she refuses to hear his side of the story. So he orders cupcakes for her.

_________

SANAM's POV

Cupcakes! I can't throw these out like the balloons, can I? I don't want to waste food and they look so delicious. I am sure I can have one?

I groaned, staring at the white cardboard box, as I carefully slid the white envelope in my bag.

"If you don't want those, I'll take some," Andrew shrugged, hungrily staring at the white box that contained twelve beautiful cupcakes. I wondered if I should let him have some and then pulled away the box, protectively.

"Go get your own," I scowled at him before rushing to keep them inside my office. I won't eat them. I will probably give to someone else... later.

Or maybe I will just eat them.

I chucked the box on top of the file cabinet that was beside the window and then sat down on my desk. As I switched on my PC and waited for my emails to load, my mind wandered off to the box of cupcakes.

No one will find out if I had one. It's not like anyone will check. So should I? My computer chimed with my calendar updates just in time. I shook away the thought instantly and focused on the screen. After a good few productive hours, I finally decided to take a break and headed outside to the Starbucks.

"I'll have one venty mocha frappe with two sugar, two pumps of vanilla, one pump of caramel and extra whipped cream," I placed my order before I had even physically reached the counter. The lady behind the counter raised an eyebrow slightly but continued to write my order on the cup.

"What? I need extra sugar when I am stressed," I huffed, defensively, and she shrugged at me. "Whatever."

Did no one teach you to just shut up and take orders without judgements when at work? I almost asked her and then remembered she might sneeze in my drink, so I didn't.

"Your name?" The lady asked me but someone else responded before I could.

"Sanam?" I spun around instantly when I heard my name, and I froze when I saw Shehryaar behind me. His face lit up as a smile appeared on his face.

"Shehryaa—"

"I knew you would come!" He laughed before I could even ask what he was doing there. "Thank you so much!"

Bezubaan Ishq #Wattys2019 #MissionDesiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें