Chapter Seventeen

Hey!

Honestly, I didn't think you guys will actually come back to read because chapter 16 took months /.\

Also, please know that bonus chapters for other books aren't my priority. I am only doing them like an extra thing. I get very little time to write nowadays so I want to use it for this book. If I get extra time, I will update those but those aren't my priority.

I probably shouldn't have uploaded them in the first place :/

Anyway, don't forget to vote and comment :P

Happy Reading :)

---

HUSSAIN'S POV:

My day began in my own bed for once. No early morning shoots, no phone calls and no room service; just peace and cold breeze through the window. There was a glass of water waiting for me on the night stand along with my phone, just how I like it.

After stretching my arms and gulping down the cold water, I picked up my towel from the corner of the bed before heading for a shower.

Hold on, yeh yahan kaise aaya?

Who cares? I shrugged my thought away and turned the tap to allow the cold water to wake me up properly. Once I was done, I wrapped my towel around my waist and glanced at my reflection in the mirror; checking both sides of my face.

Shave karoon ya ek-do din aur kaam chal jayega? I gave my face a closer look and then decided not to. Maine kaunsa date pe jana hai jo itni mehnat karoon?

"Mama naashta bana dein!" I screamed as I stepped out of the washroom and frowned at the clothes that were now sitting in a neat pile on the bed. They were not there before.

I picked up the red coloured t-shirt and found a blue pair of jeans under it. I would never pick such a combination. Not anymore. Huffing, I threw the t-shirt back on the bed and went towards my cupboard, only to be greeted by a bunch of colourful clothes that were stacked inside.

"What the hell?" I grabbed a handful of them and realised that they didn't even belong to me. Wow, I was away for a while and now my cupboard is being used to store extra stuff?

"Mama mere cupboard main yeh sab kya hai?" I screamed again. She didn't reply and that irritated me. I couldn't even go out in this towel.

"Mama!" I yelled again.

"Oh ho bhai, why are you screaming?" I heard Maha's complaining voice instead and quickly jumped behind the room's door, shutting it slightly.

"Where are my clothes? Aur yeh kya para hai mere cupboard main?" I asked her and she laughed in response.

"I think you opened bhabhi's cupboard. Your's is the one on the right, not left," she chuckled from the other side of the door.

Bhabhi?

"Kaun bha—" Pakeezah! I clenched my jaw as her reminder slowly turned my peaceful morning into a disturbed one. I almost forgot she existed.

"What left-right? Dono cupboards meri hein!" I groaned.

"Theen," She added, "mama ne kaha ab se sab half-half. So right cupboard aapki aur left Bhabhi ki."

"She is not your—"

"Oh no! I am late for school, bye!" she gasped, cutting me off, and then ran away.

I slammed my fist on the door and huffed before proceeding towards my side of the cupboard. The way my clothes were packed together in this tiny space, made me cringe. I like to space out my blazers and shirts evenly so they won't crease while in the cupboard but here, I could hardly pull out anything without dropping a thing or two.

Bezubaan Ishq #Wattys2019 #MissionDesiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें