Chapter Twenty Eight

HELLOOOO!!!!

I know I took forever 🙊👀

Just because it's Shehyaar or Hussain, they are not meant to always end up with the girls they like. Life doesn't always work like this.

It's okay for Hafsa to not feel the same anymore. It's okay for Hussain to not Like Pakeezah. We know what goes inside her head, he can't read minds or her POVs 😆.

There is always a reason behind every scene 😉

____

Hussain's POV

Pants pants and only pants. The only thing I could find in my cupboard were pants.

"Mama! Where are my clothes!" I asked, loudly, as I walked out of my room and approached the living room.

She looked up from behind her cup of tea and frowned at me, "Mujhe nahi pata. Ask Pakeezah, she is in the laundry room."

I wanted to roll my eyes but chose not to, very aware of my father, who was sitting beside my mother right now. The last thing I wanted was an argument.

"Fine. I'll go ask her," I shrugged and headed towards the laundry room.

"Thanks bhabhi!" I heard Maha's cheerful voice before she ran out of the room with her clothes in her hands.

The laundry room was down the corridor, near the back door of the house, with my room, a bathroom and a storage closet before it. Yet it felt like I reached within a blink of an eye.

When I reached, I found Pakeezah Ironing a shirt. She looked up at me and smiled. I prayed it was mine but I also knew that it was dad's.

"Good morning," she spoke as a frown appeared on her her forehead.

"Good morning," I responded before swallowing down my pride, "where are my shirts?"

"In the wash," she shrugged, focusing back on dad's shirt.

"Still? They should have been ironed by now!" I gasped.

"Thora dheere. Mujhe kuch samjh nahi aaya," she frowned again at me, making me roll my eyes. I wondered if I could steal one of Shehry's shirts but I didn't want one of his lectures like last time.

"You .. know.. what..," I paused between each word as I stepped towards her, "I will go without a shirt again."

"What? Kyun?" She widened her eyes at me, "aap aise office nahi jaa sakte! Buy a new shirt!"

"What? I bought one yesterday! Now I don't have the money to waste on another shirt!" I rolled my eyes again, "mujhe mere kapre vaapis kar do. Nahi toh Main sach mai—"

"Fine!" Pressing her hand against my chest, she pushed me away and walked towards the small storage cupboard in the room. She pulled out all of my shirts that were ironed and stacked up in a neat pile.

"You did this all yourself?" I smirked at her, "aah you don't want anyone to see me naked?"

"See you what?" She asked, and I frowned. Now how do I explain this to her?

"Google it," I suggested, "but maybe after you turn off the iron."

"Iron?" She frowned at me again and then she gasped, widening her eyes, when realization hit her.

"Looks like someone is in trouble!"

PAKEEZAH's POV

Bezubaan Ishq #Wattys2019 #MissionDesiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें