Chapter Six

Is this an update? Yes it is !!
Haha!!

I don't know what happened to the original author's note 🤔🤔
But, this chapter also contains Pakeezah's POV of the 2nd half of the previous chapter.

Happy Reading!!

PAKEEZAH's POV
.

"Api! Chalo na sab Bula rahe hein aapko," Ruksaar came running inside the kitchen.

"Sab Kaun?" I raised an eyebrow at her as I tipped some sugar into the pan in which I was making the Halwa.

"Asif uncle pooch rahe hein aapke liye Aur ammi Ne kaha aapko Bula laau," she said.

"Aur taya?" I asked her and she shrugged, indicating that she would rather not answer than. I sighed and closed the sugar jar. "Taya Ko Mera mehmaano Ke saamne aana Pasand Nahi hai. Main Nahi aaungi."

"Par api—"

"Nahi Ruksaar," I told her, "tum jao."

"Acha theek hai, kam Se kam yeh Toh bata do Hussain Kaun hai?" She whined, making me chuckle.

"Kyun? Hussain toh tumhaara Dil tha na. Ab pehchaan bhi Nahi paa rahi ho?" I asked her, teasingly, and she rolled her eyes at me.

"Mat batao. Hum khud pooch lenge!" She huffed and turned away from me.

"Thori dayr main aa Kar sabke liye Halwa Le jana," I told her and she nodded before running outside again. I sighed, stirring the content. Once it was ready, I pulled out the glass bowls and left them there for Ruksaar to do the rest.

Washing my hands, I ran upstairs to prepare the other room for Shehyaar that happened to be right in front of mine. Once the bed sheet was nice and flat, I chose to leave before anyone could come up. I could hear all the voices becoming louder and louder, indicating that they were already heading upstairs.

I ran back to my room and carefully shut the door and stood beside it so I could hear them talking. My stomach rumble Louder than their voices and I cursed myself for not eating while I was in the kitchen.

Raheel bhai teased Ruksaar, almost spilling her secret. I chuckled, imagining her face right now, and then my grin dropped. She gave  Hussain's room to Shehryaar!

Hussain Ka kamra mere kamre ke saamne? The thought itself made my stomach flip. Yeh larki itni pagal Kyun hai? I whined to myself and closed my door.

I ran towards my bed and pulled out my sketch book, opening it to the latest page. A smile made its way to my lips as my heart skipped a beat. He looks far more handsome in real life than any of those pictures in that magazine could have made him look. That frustrated gaze at the market, the smile when he met the elders, his thick voice.

Ya Allah! Kitne saal ho Gaye yeh awaz sune hue. Mujhe pareshaan karte hue hi sahi, pichli baar jo hansi Suni Thi, woh aaj bhi waisi hai.

"Shehry!" Suddenly someone's voice caught my attention, pulling me out of my thoughts. I closed my sketch file and looked up at the door.

Sach main koi chillaya ya mere kaan baj rahe hein?

"Koi hai?" The same voice yelled again.

Bezubaan Ishq #Wattys2019 #MissionDesiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें