Chapter forty four

This book is like Star plus dramas. Khatam hi nahi ho rahi 🤣

If there are still typos, just know I edited with one eye open😭😂

===================
HUSSAIN'S POV
*London,  Afternoon*

"Woh dekho! Kitna bada jhoola hai!" Pakeezah aggressively shook my arm, almost ripping my shirt off. I hummed in response.

"Hussain look at it! Woah!" She gasped again. I don't know why she was so amazed. It was just London. No big deal!

"Yeah, amazing!" I mumbled disinterested and tried to sleep but my peace was short-lived because next moment, Pakeezah ripped the eye mask away from my face.

"You are not even looking!" She accused me as she let go of the elastic. The eye mask smashed against my temple, making me howl.

"Ow!" I scowled instantly as I took it off and sat up straight, "pagal ho kya? Sone do Mujhe!"

Pakeezah rolled her eyes at me and then looked outside the window again. I slipped on the eye mask again and rested my head on the head rest.

"By the way, it's called Ferris Wheel, not jhoola." I sighed, "and I am..." I gulped, "I am sorry. I have a shoot. Let me sleep."

For the hundredth time, it feels weird apologizing to her!

"It's okay," Pakeezah mumbled. What?

"What?" I snapped, removing my eye mask, "it's okay? You should be the one saying sorry. You ruined my sleep! I probably have a mark on my forehead because of what you just did! Say sorry!

"Haw! Main kyun bolu?" She widened her eyes, "kaunsa pagal iss time pe sota hai?"

"Main pagal!" I huffed, "i am so stupid jo tumhein yahan le aaya. Ab jhelna padega!"

"Ehsaan mat jatao. You invited me. Main peeche nahi padi thi!" She flipped her hair in full attitude and I groaned upon losing the argument.

"It's useless talking to you. Good night!"

I was going to wear the eye mask again but chose not to. Couldn't trust her anymore. She might pull it again. Who knows?

It's unbelievable how much she argues with me now! Pehle kaise chup chaap rehti thi! Itna toh mama bhi nahi daant'ti Mujhe!

~~~

"Hussain. Hussain!" I was woken up by someone singing my name in muffled whispers. I yawned and stretched my arms but my movement was restricted by something above me. My eyes sprung upon and gasped, seeing Pakeezah's face only inches away from mine.

"What?" I asked, leaning back. She moved away and pointed towards the window.

"Sirf car book ki hai ya hotel bhi? Andar chalna hai ya bas poora trip is back seat main sona hai?"

"Why so sarcastic. Saaf saaf nahi bol sakti?" I mumbled as I unbuckled my seat belt, and stepped outside of the car.

"It's huge!" Pakeezah gushed beside me, "yahan se jhoola aur badi wali ghardi bhi dikhti hai!"

"Badi wali what?" I found myself asking instantly as I turned to look at her. My eyes followed her's and that's when I spotted it.

"It's called Big Ben," I pointed out.

"Whatever," Pakeezah shrugged, "can we please go? I really want to see it!"

"You want to see the clock tower but not the Palace?" I asked her and began walking as the driver unloaded our luggage, "interesting!"

Bezubaan Ishq #Wattys2019 #MissionDesiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें