Chapter Eight

Hey!!!

Thanks for 1k comments hehe ❤️
You guys didn't even miss the story😱😫😪 well fine then🙄😤😂

I was super busy with exams and then work. But now I am back with weekly updates hopefully. I might update twice a week if I feel like it haha. So whatcha waiting for? Tap that Vote button already now. Go on, do it! :3

In the last update Pakeezah mentioned about the chewing gum incident and Hussain talks about the compass box. That was still possible if Pakeezah was 8 back then and Hussain was 13.

Lol just saying cuz I confused myself with the age gap after uploading the chapter. So in case it confused any of you too 😅😅😅

HAFSA's POV
*Morning, Houston*

Spending the past few days in bed wasn't easy for a workaholic like me as I like to invest as much time as I can in my projects. So staying at home wasn't that easy for me. But I had recovered faster than I thought and now I was ready for my usual morning jog.

"Good morning!" I cheerfully greeted my family and hugged dad from behind. I gave mama a smile, hoping for her to reciprocate it but she stood up and walked out of the living room. We hadn't talked since my argument with Khala.

"It is not so good now, is it?" Baba sighed as he gently pushed my arms away and stood up, "I have to get ready for office."

I leaned against the couch and rolled my eyes as he excused himself and went upstairs.

"Honestly, all it takes is an apology," Haniya spoke behind me, "stop being so stubborn just because they love you unconditionally."

"Then why can't they understand? I hate it when khala or anyone says anything against Shehry? Is it that hard to respect my feelings?" I asked her and groaned out of utter disappointment.

"I can ask you the same. Is it that hard for you to respect anyone other than Shehry? He is not the only one alive, Hafsa, Grow up." She countered, "but then again, you don't even respect yourself, let alone others."

"Excuse me?"

"You are excused!" She rolled her eyes at me and walked out.

I huffed, feeling annoyed upon finding myself alone in this extraordinarily large living room for a family of four.

SHEHRYAAR's POV
*Afternoon, Pakistan*

"Thank you so much Raheel, I can't tell you how hard life is without a phone!" I sighed, satisfied, when he gave me a phone. It wasn't one of the bests but at least it was a phone with a local sim-card in it. I could survive on this during this trip I guess, except international calls will be in an issue.

"No problem yaar, I would have arranged this yesterday if I wasn't that busy," He smiled at me and patted his books before walking away.

Padhai ke alawa aur kuch aata hai? I wondered and shook my head, only to find two eyes gawking at me.

"Hi?" I raised my eyebrow at Ruksaar and she snapped out of her daze.

Bezubaan Ishq #Wattys2019 #MissionDesiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें