Chapter Ten- NEW CHAPTER

Hey!!!

So..... this chapter's very first saved draft was accidentally published two weeks ago. Which means that the entire final chapter got erased 🙄😒😒

Only about 6 of you bothered to read it while it was online for about 5-6 days (Thank goodness) 

The downside is, I don't know where my other saved chapters went  so I have to rewrite them.
😭😭😭😭

RECAP: Hussain names Pakeezah, Pakhi, which reminds her of her mom. Ifraz entered the story as Hussain and Shehry's old friend. He likes Ruksaar but he is not a good person. Hafsa decides to meet the guy her aunt has picked for her.

HAFSA's POV
*2 days later; evening; Houston*

"You know what you need? A blind date!" Renee spoke as she kept her phone on my glass coffee table and then rested her legs beside it.

I rolled my eyes at her suggestion and continued to stare at my phone. Still no call.

"Shut up yaar," Haniya whined at Renee's useless suggestions, "I called you here to convince her to not meet that guy and not to set her up for a blind date!"

"You guys can't change my mind. I want to meet the guy... this.." I looked down the white envelope in my hand while I tried remembering his name. It contained a photo of the guy who was coming to meet me and I didn't even know what he looked like.

"What was his name?" I finally asked Haniya and she groaned, throwing a cushion at me. "For the last time! Omar. Omar Siddiqui!"

"Oh yeah," I sighed.

"Geez, I don't even like the name," Renee cringed her nose, "Hafsa Omar siddiqui. Eww!"

"I am just meeting him. We are not fixing our wedding date!" I rolled my eyes.

"But if he is even slightly hotter than Shehry, will you agree?" Renee asked, making me chuckle. "Is that even humanly possible?"

Bezubaan Ishq #Wattys2019 #MissionDesiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें