Chapter Four

Hey!!
How are you guys???

Almost a month aye? /.\
Everytime I wanted to update, something would come up and now mid terms are starting from this Monday so I thought I'll just update before that 😅😅

Last week Wattpad decided to mess up this book and deleted all the updates. Which is why you received a lot of notifications.
So please go back and vote for the chapters that you haven't voted for :)

Anyway, HAPPY READING

~*~*~*
Recap:
Hasfa invites Shehryaar for a date but he forgets and doesn't turn up and that upsets her.
Ruksaar wants to see what Hussain looks like and sends Pakeezah to buy a magazine. Pakeezah's uncle catches her and she gets beaten up by him. Her Tayi is upset about not being able to fulfil her promise about looking after Pakeezah like her own children. Pakeezah misses her parents, who died years ago.

*~*~*~

SHEHRYAAR's POV
(Houston, morning)

I sat back once I had tied up my shoe laces and stood up to head outside. Early mornings were always my thing but, with not much sleep last night, my eyes chose not to function properly. The sky kept rumbling disturbing me all night long.

"Morning mama!" I yawned as I reached the living room and found her sitting beside dad. Once I hugged her and pecked her cheek, I greeted dad.

"Shehry bhai!" my twelve year old sister, Maha, hugged me from behind and I slightly stumbled forward.

"aram se!" I laughed as I dragged her to the couch and made her sit with me. Looking up at mama, I pouted, "Bhookh lagi hai, breakfast main kya hai?"

"Paanch minute do, abhi khana lagati hoon," She smiled at me as she stood up and walked out of the room.

Insaan kitna bhi ameer kyun na ho jaaye, usse apni jardein (roots) nahi bhoolni chahiye. Shayad isiliye hum aaj tak iss chote se ghar main rehte hein aur mama ab bhi apne haatho se ghar ke chote chote kaam karti hein.

"So, hows school?" I asked Maha and she sighed like it was the worst question ever.

"Don't ask," She said widening her eyes slightly, "the new maths teacher hates me! Like literally! She gave me detention twice since last month already!"

"Kaam hi aise hein tumhaari behen ke," Dad chuckled from behind the newspaper and Maha scowled at him. "Aapko kuch nahi pata hota."

"Okay Okay, aapse achi student aur unse kharab teacher puri duniyaan main aur kaheen nahi milenge, ab khush?" He asked her and she nodded at him before looking at me.

"I have to get ready for school now, bye," Kissing my cheek, she ran towards her bedroom.

"All set for the flight?" Dad asked me and I glanced at the clock. I sighed, realising I'll have to go away from her in a couple of hours.

"Yeah, I just need to pick up my phone from Hafsa's, I left it in my coat yesterday," I told him and he nodded at me. "Hmm okay, we will leave after breakfast, okay?"

"Sounds good to me," I smiled at him and he went back to reading the world news.

I sighed and stood up again. Dad ke saamne baat karne ka mauka bhi nahi milega, I should call her at least.

HAFSA's POV
(Houston, morning)

I sneaked behind my mother who was currently preparing breakfast, and hugged her tightly. She gasped, dropping the knife, when I kept my head on her shoulder.

Bezubaan Ishq #Wattys2019 #MissionDesiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें