Chapter Twenty Five

TWO UPDATES IN ONE WEEK 😱
Told ya I'll update soon 😉

I personally like this chapter because it's a mixture of all the emotions. For once, Pakeezah isn't crying 😂

This is the longest chapter in forever so I hope it doesn't get boring towards the end for you.

Let me know your thoughts too :)

SHEHRYAAR's POV

"Do one thing, clean the apartment and put it for sale. I don't think I'll be staying there again," I ordered on the handsfree while getting ready for work. As I slipped my arms into my grey blazer, I realised it had become tight over the weeks. Obviously it had to! I haven't been to the gym in weeks.

Acha lagta tha kisi Aur ke liye acha dikhna, Ab kiske liye efforts karoon?

"Sir, have you considered renting it out?"

"Yes, Ahmed, I have. But I don't want that apartment anymore," I spoke firmly, "sell it please."

That one place held thousands of memories that were so close to my heart but now I didn't even want to think of them. Fights, laughter, surprises, love; there is nothing left now.

"Okay sir, I'll get back to you with the market price in an hour or so," Ahmed confirmed, "What do you want me to do with the furniture and personal items?"

"Donate it," I suggested as I wrapped my tie around my neck and saw Hussain entering my room. He went straight to the cupboard and pulled out a pair of jeans and blazer.

"Keep any personal items in the storage. I'll have a look at them soon," I finished what I was saying and ended the call.

"What are you doing?" I frowned at Hussain as He opened another cupboard and pulled out a spare towel.

"Going to take a shower. Aaj main bhi office jaunga," He informed me.

"What happened to your bathroom and your clothes?" I asked him, putting more emphasis on 'your,' and rushed to block his way before he could enter my bathroom without answering my question.

"Nothing happened," he shrugged, "I just don't feel like going in that room."

I sighed upon hearing his response and leaned against the door behind me, "why? Is it because what you did last night?"

"I did nothing!" He grunted as deep lines appeared on his forehead, "she complained, didn't she? Always trying to gain sympathy!"

"Firstly, she didn't tell me anything. I overheard your conversation. And secondly, you left her on the road!" I reminded him.

"I left her outside our house where I knew she was safe!" He tried to correct me, but did it really make a difference?

"Really? Is physical safety everything?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at him, "that girl took classes, worked harder than others in her batch just to impress you and what did you do? You accused her of lying!"

"So what am I supposed to do? You don't know her, Shehry!" Hussain raised his voice in frustration and ran his fingers through his hair, "Tu jaanta nahi hai isko aur iske gharwalo ko! Ek number ke jhoothe hein sab!"

"Aisa kya jhooth bol diya gaya hai tujhse?" I questioned him further, "At first I thought you just needed time to settle in and get used to of the idea of marriage. But now I am beginning to think there is something else. Kis baat ka gussa bhara pada hai tujh mein, Hussain?"

"My dad slapped me because of her. And will never forget that!" Hussain lowered his voice and clenched his jaw as he spoke, "marrying her was not my decision. I was forced!"

Bezubaan Ishq #Wattys2019 #MissionDesiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें