Chapter Twenty Seven

For the first 3 weeks I didn't receive any update messages. That made me sad 😭 I don't know if I like writing under pressure or not 😭😂😂 sorry for being so bipolar 😂❤️

It's a looooong chapter!!

Leave lots of comments and I will update again after 24th :P xox

OMAR's POV

Main iss baar sab theek kar dunga, I am begging you!

It's too late now, look at what you did!

I promise I can fix it... But Please don't leave me! I love you!

But I—

My lungs began to shrink suddenly, I couldn't breath anymore. My stomach was hurting, my jaw was sore. I tried opening my eyes but it felt like some sort of cold and heavy weight was stopping me. I wanted to call for help but my throat was dry. I couldn't even force myself to open my eyes or even breath.

"Aunty please let me see him!" I heard Hafsa's voice echoing around me.

"Why? Can't you already see what your that guy did to my son?" Mama accused her, "Rehmaan bhai, please le jaaiyen apni beti ko yahan se!"

"Aunty please!" Hafsa pleaded again. I wanted to stop her but I couldn't even force myself to fight with my own body to begin with. All I managed to do was groan out of pain. Every muscle, every bone in my body was on the verge of breaking.

"Omar beta!" I heard mama's cry and two set of footsteps approached me. Something was lifted off my eye and I squinted them as soon as I opened them.

"Ma..ahh," I tried speaking but only a groan left my lips. My chest was hurting.

"Araam se!" Mama panicked, resting her palms on my shoulders.

"What was that? And where am I?" I managed to ask after a while.

"Ice pack. You are in the hospital," Hafsa informed me from behind mama. That explained the cold feeling.

"Omar, kaise ho tum? Bohot dard ho raha hai kya?" Mama caressed my cheek gently, her eyes softened as she leaned closer and kissed my forehead. A tear left her eye but she quickly wiped it away and smiled at me.

"Main theek hoon," I lied, smiling back at her, and glanced at Hafsa. Her face was swollen and wet. She had been crying. For me or for him?

"Do you need water? Main doctor ko bula kar laau?" Mama asked me. She was becoming more restless with each question.

"No, I am fine," I told her, "can I please talk to Hafsa?"

Mama was about to say something when I added, "alone."

She glanced at Hafsa and then reluctantly nodded at me. "I will call the doctor."

I watched the door close behind mama before I felt a warm hand on my arm.

"I am so sorry he did this to you!" Hafsa sighed, taking a seat beside me, "it was so stupid of him. I know. I am so sorry!"

I inhaled a deep, painful breath that made me squirm. "What happened to me? Why does it hurt so much?"

"You have a... a fractured rib and 2 stitches on your chin," she informed me, "I am so sorry, you don't deserve this. You don't deserve me."

One punch did that to me? I must have passed out..

"You don't get to tell me what I deserve," I told her, as bitterly as I possibly could in this condition, "will you answer one question for me?"

She frowned at me first and then nodded. She probably knew what I was going to ask.

Bezubaan Ishq #Wattys2019 #MissionDesiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें