Chapter Thirty Three

This chapter is one of my favorites so far
😅😂

Don't forget to Vote and leave LOADS of comments.

--
HUSSAIN's POV

"So if I press the accelerator paddle thing, the car will move forward and if I press the left one-"

"What?"

"Shut up! Let me concentrate!" Pakeezah huffed, dismissing Shehryaar, "so brake is for stopping the car. 'R' is for reverse and 'D' for drive! This is easy!"

"Do you know which one of the two paddles is accelerator?" Shehryaar asked her as he rested his chin on his palm.

Pakeezah frowned and kept her phone on the table before sitting down on the chair, "no, Youtube didn't tell me that. But I can check once Hussain gives me his car keys!"

"Yeah right," I rolled my eyes, "suddenly the princess needs my car? Buy one with your so called salary!"

"I can't, I have to use that to pay you back!" She said and flipped her hair, "and anyway, I like that car."

That's right! I never told her about the money.

"And you know what they say!" Shehryaar spoke up as he closed the file which was in front of him, "a princess should always get what she wants!"

Pakeezah chuckled in response and hi-fived shehryaar.

"Whatever, I have work to do, unlike someone," I gave Pakeezah a pointed look as I got up to leave Shehryaar's cabin, "and once you learn how to drive, we should race. You know, like on Xbox. Cuz that YouTube video isn't taking you anywhere."

"You are just jealous I am learning all of this faster than you did," Pakeezah commented behind me, earning a scowl from me.

"Jealous aur tumse?" I rolled my eyes again, "Yahi baki reh gaya tha na?"

My phone buzzed in my pocket and I was busy taking it out when Pakeezah spoke.

"Mujhe kya pata?" she casually shrugged, "waise bhi mera kaam toh kab ka ho gaya!"

"Letters organize karne ho kaam nahi kehte. Woh toh Maha bhi Kar leti hai! Postman bhi karta hai," I rolled my eyes.

"Chalo woh dono bhi kursi todne ke alawa kuch kaam karte hein. Aap kab karenge?" Pakeezah smiled, blinking rapidly at me.

"Excuse me!" I gasped, almost feeling offended, "You get paid for this. I don't even get paid! Meri dedication dekho aur Apna lalach!"

"That's because we can't pay you for doing nothing!" Shehryaar butted in and quickly hi-fived Pakeezah.

"Whatever, losers!" I rolled my eyes and left the room.

I would have replied if it wasn't for my phone that was constantly buzzing. I promise!

"Speak!" I ordered as soon as I answered the call.

"Yaar, banda salam hi bol deta hai!" Adeel said, sounding offended, "khair choro. I sent you some listings, check and Tell me if you like them."

"Yaar pick one!" I told him, "you know my requirements. 2 bedrooms, preferably a gym. Swimming pool, big lawn so no neighbours could peak inside, and staff I can trust."

"Toh yeh sab toh tere current ghar main bhi tha. Why do you want to change?" He asked.

At times it annoys me how he asks too many questions. "You know dad is trying to send Pakeezah with me and I know he will do it at any cost. I don't want anyone to know she is coming. Plus the current place has too many interfering neighbours."

Bezubaan Ishq #Wattys2019 #MissionDesiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें