Chapter Nineteen

Told you I'll update soon 😏😏😝❤️......... well I know, I know. Thora late ho gaya.

okay fine, bohot late ho gaya.🙊🙈

I saw all the update messages but I was too busy to respond 🙈

First I had mid terms and then I just couldn't  tie all the scenes together. It was so frustrating.

Anyways,

I had a note here about how I don't even have time to make a new cover with all those wedding pics coming out and LOOK WHAT Fakhrose SENT ME 😍😍😍😍😍

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

LOVE IT 😍❤️

...

Happy Reading

****

PAKEEZAH'S POV

"Uncle aa gaye shayad!" I informed aunty as soon as I heard the main door open. She left all her work and washed her hands before going out of the kitchen.

"Ruqaiya baji chicken saaf ho gaya ho to haath dho kar bahar sharbat de aayein," I told the maid who was preparing chicken for the dinner already.

I placed four glasses on the tray and pushed them towards her before going back to chopping onions for biryani. She quickly cleaned her hands before taking out the glass jar from the fridge. Filling up the glasses, she left the kitchen and I tossed all the onions in the frying pan.

The heat irritated the wound on my wrist, making me whimper. Last night when my bangle snapped, the glass had cut my skin, making my wrist bleed but this morning the wound was dry so I didn't bother doing anything to it.

Tayi yahaan hoti toh fir se apni khaas dawai laga kar dard theek--

"Shit!" Someone groaned behind me and a loud noise followed, making me flinch. I instantly turned around, only to find Hussain bending down, next to a steel glass that had fallen on the floor. He picked it up and soon as he straightened his back, his arm touched the freshly washed stack of plates and everything fell, making loud and screechy sound.

"Crap!" he groaned again as he slammed the glass, that was in his hand, on the kitchen table, "Iss ghar main ek glass paani bhi naseeb nahi hota!"

"Ruqaiya baji sharbat le kar bahar gayeen toh hein," I told him and he instantly looked up at me, wide eyed, as if he just realised I was here.

"Haan toh? Mujhe paani chahiye, sharbat nahi," He replied curtly and turned around to fill the glass. My grip grew tighter around the knife as I watched him drink.

"Waise bhi tumne bahar ek glass kam bheja tha," He added once he was done and bent down to pick up the plates.

"Aap rehne dein, main utha lungi," I told him to move away before he could drop more things and create a bigger mess.

Bezubaan Ishq #Wattys2019 #MissionDesiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें