Chapter Thirty Four

Surprised I am early? 😏😏

(Ps. I wrote that one week ago.)

SHEHRYAAR's POV
*FEW WEEKS LATER*

There is one thing I like about airports: boarding a flight for long vacations.

And there are hundreds that I absolutely hate; loud people, noisy food courts, the crowd and... well, goodbyes.

"Have a safe journey, you two. Call me when you reach and Pakeezah," I paused to look at her, "don't you dare forget whatever you have learnt."

"But I need more time to learn. Nahi jaate hein na. Let me stay here," She whined again. Honestly, the amount of times she begged us to cancel her ticket, is insane.

"Phir wahi baat?" I rolled my eyes and sighed, "kuch hafton ki baat hai, dekhna time yun guzar jayega."

"Main bore ho jaungi!" She insisted, pouting at me, "and I still have to learn how to drive on the highway. I can't go, I'll forget everything you taught me!"

She gasped, widening her eyes at me, "What if I forget how to parallel park after I come back?"

Yeah right!

I glanced at Hussain, who was staring at the flight schedule board. "there is still so much you need to learn.. Hussain hai na, he will teach you. Aur woh tumhe bore nahi hone dega."

"Huh? What?" Hussain shifted his attention towards us and I shook my head.

More than anything, I am surprised by his behavior. How did he not argue about not taking her with him?

"Accha baba, jagah pasand na aaye toh wapis aa jana. Par jaa kar dekho toh sahi?" I told Pakeezah, "and you can take driving classes there. Learn manual instead? I bet Hussain ko bhi nahi aati hogi."

"I have a driver there. I don't need to drive," Hussain quickly added and chuckled, "besides, there people drive literally anywhere on the road. Trust me, you don't want to sit behind the wheel in that country!"

"Thanks for not helping?" I raised an eyebrow at him and he shrugged in response.

I turned to Pakeezah again, "How about you eat and I talk to Hussain for a moment?"

Pakeezah nodded, dismissing me, and dug into her plate of large fries.

"What's up with you?" I asked Hussain, once we were at a safe distance from the table, "you seem calm but... there is something. What's going on?"

"Calm? I look calm to you?" He asked me, narrowing his eyes at me, "I am anything but calm. Why are you guys doing this to me? We will be alone in a house, I'll have to talk to her, damn! I'll have to be nice, look into her eyes while talking."

I watched him, surprised, as he inhaled a deep breath and continued, "I am anything but calm, okay?"

"Relax! It's not like you don't know her. She is not a stranger Hussain!" I rested my hand on his shoulder but he pushed it away.

"You know I am only taking her because I didn't want to upset dad. I showed slight interest in his stock market and his attitude towards me suddenly changed. I don't  want to lose that," Hussain sighed, "Yaar! I avoid my own bedroom most of the times. Now we will be alone in that house and we will have to talk to each other."

"Come on, it can't be that difficult?" I tried encouraging him, "just please don't make her feel lonely or miserable. I mean, she won't know anyone there but you, just remember that."

Bezubaan Ishq #Wattys2019 #MissionDesiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें