Chapter Eleven

Hello!!!! :D

So much gona happen 😋😋😋

Don't forget to comment and vote for fast update again 😉

OMAR's POV

*Houston, late morning*

With a hot cup of tea sitting beside an open file on my desk, I sat on my chair, staring out of the window. A very unsettling feeling made me shift in my seat and I groaned; I wanted it to go away.

"Good morning boss!" A cheerful greeting snapped me out of my trance. The glass door rattled, shut, as I turned around and acknowledged my smiling assistant cum friend; Aatikah.

"I am so sorry I am late! It's been a pretty busy day already," She heaved a loud sigh while keeping her things around her desk.

"Busy? Why?" I asked. She glanced at me and shook her head. Hanging her coat around her chair, she picked up her notepad and came to sit in front of me.

"What's this? You haven't even touched your tea! You didn't like it, right?" She frowned at the untouched cup and then rolled her eyes.

"I gave her proper instructions and she couldn't do one thing right!" She groaned, making me chuckle.

"Relax, Aatikah," I rolled my eyes and pushed the cup away from me, "I don't feel like having it."

"Don't feel like it? Is that really you, Omar?" She raised an eyebrow at me while a mischievous smirk played on her lips, "ghar se photo aaya hai na?"

"Aayi hai," I corrected her and handed her a white envelop mama had given me, "I haven't looked at her photo yet. I don't want to meet this girl, yaar. This arranged meeting feels like some job interview. You know I don't like the concept of arranged marriage."

"Then learn from me boss," She chuckled and pointed out, "love and divorced after two kids."

"Just because your husband was an-" I refrained myself from saying asshole and sat back as she opened the envelop. Her smile widened and she squeaked loudly as soon as she pulled out the photo.

"Oh Lord! She is so cute!" Aatikah shrieked and I quickly reached out to grab the photo but she pulled it away in time.

"Why do you want to look at the photo Now? Go find a girl to fall in love with!" She smirked at me, showing me the back of the photograph. I gave her a pointed look and she sighed, placing the photo on my desk.

"I am sure you will like her," She smiled at me, "What is her name?"

"Hafsa," I recalled my conversation with mama, "Hafsa Rehman. She is an architect."

"You know her occupation too and then you say you are not interested?" She glanced at me from behind the photo and I looked away from her.

"What's her age, han, boss?" She wriggled her eyebrows at me, "you know everything, don't you?"

"Stop it, Aatikah!" I gave her a pointed look again.

"Hayee kya hoga aapka Omar sahab!" She slapped her head dramatically, "Aap chai pi jiyein!"

"You are crazy," I shook my head at her as she stood up.

"Actually this is cold. I'll make another one for you," winking at me, she picked up the cup and walked away.

Bezubaan Ishq #Wattys2019 #MissionDesiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें