Prologue

Y/n's Pov.:

Beauty. A combination of qualities, such as shape, colour, or form, that pleases the aesthetic senses, especially the sight. Women and girls always get called beautiful.

Men and boys have to be handsome. Handsome. (Of a man) good-looking.

The car door opens, but you keep your head down. ,,Get out,, your father ordered with disgust in his tone. To avoid conflict, you do as he says. You grab your suitcase and trail behind them looking at the surroundings of your new "home".

,,Mr. and Mrs. Blue, it is my pleasure to finally meet you,, the vicar gives them a hand shake. ,,And you must be Y/n,, he stretches out his hand to you implying for a hand shake, but you just look at his hand not saying a thing.

Your father slaps the back of your head. ,,Behave,, he whispers with anger.

,,Oh, don't worry Mr. Blue. This is actually a good sign, it means he won't disturb class. Please follow me to my office,, which you all do. ,,Now, like I said, you don't have to worry about Y/n living here. I must ask though, is he always this quiet,, he leaned over the desk and acted like he was whispering, but you could fully hear him.

,,We think he may be brain damaged somehow, but the doctors say they couldn't find anything,, you mother says as if it were the end of the world.

,,That sadly doesn't surprise me, if they couldn't see the simple illness, then why should they know the reason of his lack of speech,, you desperately want to punch the vicar but you hold yourself back.

,,Thank you again for doing this, we hope that you can help him,, you could roll your eyes at her comment, but still refrain yourself.

,,Of course we can. Even though they are separated, the boys can see the girls and developed feelings for them. Some even get married and have children,, your mothers' eyes light up at the thought of her reputation being bumped up by grandchildren.

,,And the illness? Will it be gone?,, the vicar nods and your parents sigh in relief.

,,We have special conversion methods as an extra activity. So not only will he be healed, but it will show as a good grade on his report card,, at this point you are willing to jump out of the window. ,,Now, you may say your last goodbyes. We need to get him settled so he can be there by supper,, you mother and father both stand up.

You mother walk up to you "crying" and engulfs you in a hug. ,,You are going to be ok. The church will help you and God will forgive you,, your father doesn't say anything as he pulls your mother off of you. ,,We love you sweetheart! God will too,,.

They leave the room and that just leaves you and the vicar ,,I will show you to your room now,, he leads you through the entire church to a separate building that looks normal. ,,This is the men's dorm building. The women's is the next building over,, he uses a key to unlock a door. ,,And this will be your room. Your roommate is currently in class, but he will be here before supper, so he can show you to where the hall is. This is your schedule and this is the extra activities list,, you skim over the papers only reading a few bits here and there. ,,If you need anything just come to my office,,.

He leaves the room after realising you won't say anything. You shove your suitcase under your bed and sit on it taking out your phone. You try to call your boyfriend, but there is no signal. The door burst open and in walked a 6-foot beanstalk with dark hair. He notices you on the bed and just smirks ,,You didn't unpack thinking you won't be here long, your schedule is probably the same as mine and there is only signal in the vicar's office and outside of the grounds,,. You sigh and chuck your phone at the end of the bed ,,Guess they were right about you not talking much,, he walks over and takes a look at your schedule. ,,Same as me, same as me, same as m-/.....You have conversion therapy!? Listen to me, I'm cool with whatever you have or not as long as you leave me alone with it, but other students here might not be as lenient as I am. Whatever happened, don't tell anyone here on how you got here! Ok?,, you nod and he visibly relaxes.

*I am going to die here*.