Chapter 21

Y/n's pov.:

You let out a whiney breath. It hurts, but you don't want to stop. ,,Not to harsh~,, you try to push him a bit, signalling him to ease up.

,,Almost done,, he says moving on a different spot.

,,Lord,, you whisper and he chuckles.

,,Not sure he'll help you here pup,, he says pulling back and admiring his artwork. ,,Beautiful, as always,, he whispers leaning down to kiss you. Your legs wrap around his waist and he holds your thighs. You let out a muffled moan as his hands rub them.

,,Y/n!,, you wake up with a smack on the face with a pillow. ,,Dear God dude! I know you are not getting any and it's normal, but jerk off like everyone else! I don't want to hear your wet dreams!,, he says making you feel embarrassed.

,,I- It wasn't a wet dream. It was just hickeys,, you mumble trying to defend yourself.

,,Uh-huh,, he just answers unamused. ,,Just go take a cold shower. We have class in an hour,, you wait till his back is towards you so you can rush in the bathroom.

*What was that!?* you try to think of a rational explanation for the close to explicit dream, but none come to mind. Deciding to take the advice you take a shower as cold as possible.

Still having class in mind, you get out to get dressed. ,,So, who was it?,, you scream way and clutch your chest because of Brandon's sudden question. ,,Jumpy much? Who was the secret lover?,, he chuckles.

,,That's because you three s**t scare me all the time! And no one! I don't even remember!,, you open your cupboard to grab a clean uniform.

,,See, that's where you're mistaken. Was he unknown or don't you remember?,, he pried.

,,How do you even know it was a he!? Could have been a girl?,, you try and avert.

,,You seriously let a girl top you? And yes, I now know you are a bottom by the simple line 'not too harsh'~,, he mocks you.

,,Brandon I swear to not only God, but the destruction of this school if you're not quiet I am burying you alive,, you threaten, but he just continues to smirk.

,,Will your lover help you with that as well?,, you had enough and threw a book at his direction.

He easily dodged it walking out of the dorm laughing *I am never going to hear the end of this*.

You finish getting dressed and head down to breakfast. Brandon seemed to already be talking to William and even worse, Voltiaere. You take a deep breath trying to calm your heart as you head over and sit down. ,,What's up pillow prince?,, Brandon bursts out laughing with William.

,,I'd stab you with this spoon if you weren't across from me right now,, you threaten.

,,That's if you could reach,, they continue to laugh and you even hear Voltiaere stifling his laugh next to you.

,,Don't you start!,, you say to him, but not being able to look him in the eyes.

,,Alright, enough. We had our fun and now we leave it,, he says helping you. Brandon and William try to calm down. ,,Here,, he slides over breakfast for you.

,,Thank you,, you mumble still pouting. As you continue to eat the other three just talk about stuff. You leave with Voltiaere for your classes of the day since Brandon changed his subject so he could be with William. You two were just walking in silence when suddenly you were pulled in a different hallway. Dragged to an empty classroom you look at Voltiaere confused ,,What are you doing? We have class?,,.

You try to leave, but he is standing between you and the door ,,Our first class was cancelled just before breakfast. I was going to let you know, but then Brandon came in like wildfire and explained what happened this morning,,.

Your cheeks turn red as you look down ,,Oh,,.

Silence took over until he spoke again ,,I am not trying to patronise you, but who was it Y/n?,,.

,,What does it matter?,, you ask a bit too quickly.

,,It's not Jared, is it?,, he asked.

,,No! Why on God's earth would you think it'd be Jared of all people!?,, you questioned back.

,,Because he's been trying to contact you again,, your stomach drops a bit. When you went to bed after the day out with Voltiaere, you noticed many missed calls from Jared. And for the past week it hasn't stopped. You always press ignore when you have signal or leave him on read, but he seems to not get the hint.

,,Right,, was all you could say.

,,Whatever you dream is none of anyone else's business, but please tell me you are not getting back into contact with him,, your eyebrows scrunch in confusion.

,,What!? No! Why would you think that?,, you said wanting to know.

,,I'm just making sure,, he said, but you knew it was a cheap trick to brush it off.

,,Voltiaere, why are you thinking that I want something to do with Jared?,, you pry.

He sighs clenching his jaw ,,Because I wasn't sure. Ok? I trust you, but not him! I don't want you to be persuaded into something that makes you miserable,,. He stops to breathe a little and calm down. You try to calm yourself down, but him walking up to you and cupping your face so you look up to him definitely doesn't help. ,,You are a fragile soul. You need to be cared for and treated as perfect as you are,, he whispers close to your face. His thumb glides across your cheek ,,Promise me that you won't go back to him,,. You nod ,,I need words darling,,.

You seemed to be unable to think properly ,,I promise,,.

He smirks. ,,Good darling,, he says making your insides go all mush. ,,If I asked you who was in your dream would you tell me?,, you nod. ,,Who was your lover?,, he asked.

,,You,, you let out.

,,Why me?,, he asked slightly amused.

,,Because I like you,, you gasp pulling away as it finally registered what you just said.

,,Y/n-/,, you ran off before he could continue further.

Hiding at the back of the school you check to see that he hasn't followed you. You were a bit disappointed that he didn't. *What have I done!? I just ruined everything! I can never talk to them again!* you start crying out of frustration for your own stupidity.