Chapter 1

A/n: Something I forgot to mention. I myself don't really know much about the bible. If I get something wrong please let me know and I apologies if so. My Information is mainly based on religious lessons in school and the Internet.

Y/n's Pov.:

,,May I ask? Do you just not talk by choice or is it something else?,, you sigh trying to ignore him. He has been trying to small talk with you, but you aren't interested. ,,C'mon! We are going to be roommates! I need to at least know if I can still sneak girls over,, he chuckles a bit, but you still don't budge. ,,Fine, I am going to take a shower, then we can go to the dining hall. The names Brandon by the way,, he takes his clothes and slightly slams the door to the bathroom behind him.

You mentally groan at the annoying situation and get out a pen and paper. Once you've written everything down, you crumble up the paper into a ball and throw it on his bed. You go back to your book acting as if nothing happened. After a short while the door opens and Brandon comes out drying his hair with a towel. He walks over to his bed and sees the paper. You are annoyed that you become nervous. *His opinion on me doesn't matter* you try to say to yourself.

Your thoughts get interrupted by his chuckle. ,,So Y/n, we seriously going to communicate like this?,, you pretend to ignore him. ,,So, it's your decision and I can't ask you why, guess that's fair in a way. The girl's thing was a joke. I have a girlfriend, but she is in the celibacy club, so I am definitely not getting any. You wrote down you don't care, yet you took the time to write this,, you give up at this point and look at him in disbelief. ,,There is so much more to you than it looks, isn't there!? I think we can be really good friends, maybe even have a conversation before the school year ends,, you are convinced he's hopeless and just go back to ignoring him. ,,Nope, reading time is over. We need to leave now or we will be late. Trust me you don't want that, especially now that your new and your necessary extra activity,, you mark the page and hide your book under the closet.

You notice the hiding place quite quickly. You put anything and everything that hints or screams "I'm gay🌈" under there after Brandon's warning. You may not like him, but you're not stupid. Getting caught is what brought you here, again could make it worse.

You follow him out and he leads you towards the dining hall. After entering the main building, he stops and turns to you. ,,Remember, nobody here can know,, you nod, but he looks worried. ,,To your right is a door, that is the classroom for the therapy you'll have Tuesday and Friday,, you look over to see the standard church door. ,,I am telling you this now, because that will be the only class I am not taking you too. Understand?,, you nod again.

He turns again and continues to lead you to supper. You wonder how bad this school can truly get on how he is reacting. ,,Brandon!,, your thoughts are interrupted once again, this time by a loud voice. Brandon walks up to him and sits in front of him.

You look around and get slightly overwhelmed by the size of the hall. Four long rows of tables with maybe more than a hundred chairs and paintings of vicars on the walls. Almost every student is seated somewhere and talking to someone and then there is you. You wonder if being swallowed by hell is still an option. ,,Y/n?,, you look up to see Brandon in front of you again. ,,You okay?,, you nod with a tight smile. ,,If you say so. C'mon, you can sit with me and my friend,, you follow him to where he sat and sit at the spot next to him. ,,Y/n this is William, my friend who didn't take his adhd meds this morning. William this is Y/n, the new guy who doesn't utter a single word. Maybe you two can balance each other out,,.

William fake laughs and doesn't look amused. ,,I did take them this morning, I just thought you were going to ditch me for the new kid,,. You notice that William is naturally loud and wonder if that was what Brandon was meant with his joke.

,,Even if I would, I doubt you'd let me. Where's Volt?,, he asked and you wonder if his friend group is bigger than you anticipated.

,,It's Sunday, where do you think he is?,, Brandon snaps his fingers and hums remembering. ,,Has he met him yet?,, Brandon shakes his head.

,,I may not know him for long, but I'm scared he'll break him,, William hums agreeing.

Before he can clarify, everyone quiets down and gets up when the doors at the end open. Brandon pulls you up and turns you facing to the vicar and what looks like teachers. ,,Please be seated,, they all sit down as you get pulled down to sit.

You were about to snap at Brandon, but he shakes his head. ,,Don't! You can kill me later, but never speak above whisper level during any meal time and follow the rules,, he whispers.

You decide to listen to him once again and make a mental note to truly kill him later. ,,Now, as you all know we have three new students that have arrived today. Some of you have gotten to know them and some of you will know them. Treat them as you want God to treat you,, the unsettling feeling started to grow, but you ignored it and pretend as if nothing were happening.

The door you came in opens and closes with a loud creek, gaining the attention from everyone. You look over to see your breath being taken away by the person walking. He is tall, but not as tall as the oak trees you were sitting with. His PLATINUM WHITE hair was perfectly tied back. Even his uniform, that was like everyone else's, looked perfect.

(A/N: If Danny ever reads this, didn't write blonde this time😑)

,,I apologise for my tardiness, there was a car accident and I had to take a different route,, he walks over and sits next to William.

,,No issue Mr. Phantom. I was going to ask one of our new students, but why don't you say grace for supper,, the vicar himself said.

,,As I would love to, it would be rude of me to do so,, both Brandon and William try to hold back their laughter.

,,As you wish. Mr. Blue care to say grace?,, your heart drops and your intestines twist at your name being called.