Chapter 4

Y/n's pov.:

,,Hey there you are,, you look up to see Brandon sitting in front of you. ,,Why have you been avoiding me all day?,, he asks.

You look over to see William and Voltiaere sitting alone ,,Go over to your friends,,.

He also looks at them and just scoffed ,,Don't worry about them and answer my question,,.

You sigh and glare at him ,,Go. Sit. With. Your. Friends.,,.

He furrows his brows. ,,What's wrong?,, he asked and you snapped.

,,Nothings wrong!,, you look to the teachers hoping they don't reprimand you for being too loud. You turn back to him ,,Listen, you showed me around, told me the rules and even helped me bandage my hands which I am thankful for. Now leave me alone,,.

You try and get back to your homework. ,,What are you not telling me? Did Volt say something to you?,, you get up and leave for your next class, but he follows you. ,,Y/n, talk to me. What's going on!?,,.

You want to punch him, but you know it'll hurt. ,,Why are you doing this!? I thought you'd want to avoid me on Tuesdays and Fridays. Better yet avoid me just in general. Be with your friends and pretend I don't exist,, you turn to leave and he finally doesn't follow you.

You breathe trying to calm yourself. *Hopefully he gets it* you walk all the way to the entry where your class is.

The entry hall is full of students, you realise that they are lurking to see who will enter the 'forbidden Classroom'. You sigh walking past the vicar, who was standing at the door. ,,Mr. Blue! I am happy to see you wanting to change yourself for the better. You are the last one to join us, but not late as I am happy to see.,, he basically shouted.

Everyone looked over to you with disgust. You just walk in and brace yourself of what's to come. You sat down on your assigned seat in the front. Nobody was next to you and at least more than one row behind you *The vicar stays to his word*.

The door slamming grabbed your attention and the vicar stood at the front. ,,'You shall not lie with a male as with a woman'. You are all here, because you have been plagued with an illness that gives you all an illusion of Love towards the same gender as yourself. 'Both of them have committed an abomination; they shall be put to death'. Now, we are in a new century, where we can help you all to be forgiven for your sins.,, he pulls out a stack of paper and hands one to all of you. ,,This is the program for the therapy this year. We are glad to let you know that there have been new and more effective methods approved for our programme. We've categorised it into four levels of intensity in three-month intervals. After every third month we will check in and to those who have benefited can leave the therapy,, you look down to read the paper.

Someone raised their hand and the vicar allowed them to speak. ,,And if we are still sick?,, a young girl said and it shocked you that she truly believed her sexuality was a problem.

,,That is a good question. Those who are still suffering by the hand of Satan will have to continue the therapy,, he answered.

Someone else raises their hand. ,,What if all the therapies don't work?,, the student asked.

,,I doubt that will happen. These therapies have been proven to be so effective, that us Teachers even decided this will be the only week where we will have Tuesdays. It will only be once a week,,.

You raise your hand to ask a question and the vicar picked you ,,What are all these therapies?,,.

--------------------------------------------------
Voltiaere's pov.:

,,Y/n, talk to me....,, Brandon said walking past you and after him.

,,Did you do something?,, you look at William who just asked you.

,,Of course not. Brandon told me if I don't apologise to him first, then I should stay away from him. Haven't noticed him all day,, you continue to eat your lunch.

Brandon is back later and sits next to William. ,,You were right. He's gone before we could even start,, he pulls Williams plate and starts eating his food.

They start bickering, so you shove your plate towards William and leave them to settle whatever. You hid in the far corner of the hall and watched everyone ,,Mr. Blue! I am happy to see you wanting to change yourself for the better. You are the last one to join us, but not late as I am happy to see.,,.

You see the embarrassment on his face as he sees other students looking at him. As soon as he walks in they all disperse knowing that their 'show' was over. You walk up to your uncle and look at the poor souls. ,,Do you really have to shame them every year?,, you ask him.

,,Nonsense, it is motivation for them to repent their sins.,, you could roll your eyes at his statement, but refrain. He seemed to notice though ,,Is there a Problem?,,.

You shake your head ,,Not at all, just wondering what motivational speeches you'll use this year.,,.

He chuckles at your sarcasm ,,Today will be the traditional reading of Leviticus 18 and then we will talk about some new methods that have been approved,,.

You try to hold your composure. ,,And what Methods might those be?,, he just shakes his head not telling you. ,,Don't you think the class President should know how his fellow students are feeling or are going to feel,, you pry.

,,Don't you worry your head about these dammed Souls. Everything we will do was tested as safe. No long-term physical impact will occur,, he says with a smile.

,,How about mental? How about the short-term side effects?,, you asks already knowing the answer.

He turns to you ,,Don't test me boy. You may be Class President and a CEO's son, but we both know that can be taken away with just one sentence being whispered in the dining hall,,.

You chuckle. ,,Do you really think you can threaten me that easily? Uncle or should I say vicar Phantom, since you are such a religious man,, he continues to smile.

,,How are Brandon and William? They still good friends? Or should I be worried?,,.

He was about to say something else, but you cut him off ,,I think your class is waiting for you,,.

He looks inside and sees every student looking. ,,Watch your mouth. It's been a while since you or your friends have been reprimanded.,, he walks in and slams the door shut.

You turn to leave, but stop when you see your friends. ,,I didn't say a word to him,, you say to Brandon who just nods leaving for his next class.

,,I'll....I'll make sure he's okay,, William says running off.

,,Be careful,, you shout after him and he just waves telling you he heard you. ,,God knows we all need to be,,.