Chapter 5

Y/n's pov.:

,,There he is! I saw him walk in,,.

,,That poor boy,,.

,,We need to stay away from him, for all we know he could lead us to loving each other,,.

,,Are there any other boys in that class?,,.

,,No, he's the only one. Apparently he's here, because he was caught with his boyfriend,, you hear them all gasp.

You roll your eyes and turn to the group of students ,,You all know the point of gossiping is that the person you are talking about doesn't hear you,,.

One of the girls scoffs as if she was something better. ,,Please, you're probably happy with the attention from any guy here,, her laugh was even fake.

,,Unlike you, I don't need attention from every guy around me,, if looks could kill you'd be long dead.

She was about to say something, but the vicar walked in and everyone went to their seats. It was the same as the other days and you even got some meat. You can still hear the whispers about you. The other girls in your class keep up with the act of wanting to save themselves, where you just keep your mouth shut. You try to pick up your spoon, but you're still shaking to much from the first phase of the therapy.

,,Ah yes, well the first therapy is Hydrotherapy. We will lay you in a bath of warm holy water for multiple hours as we pray for your forgiveness. The only side effects are a few blood circulation and blood sugar issues,,

As soon as you looked at the baths, you knew the water was more than warm. The first girl tried to leave and they sedated her. It turned out to be 5 gruelling hours in hot water, as the vicar prays for your forgiveness. *If they think that this will persuade me to like girls, then they are all psychotic*

Your grip on the spoon is lost and it flies across the table, hitting another student. He got up and grabbed your collar ,,What's your problem, twink!?,,. You tried to say something, but before you could his fist collides with your cheek. Everyone gasped as you fell back on the floor ,,Great now I need to wash my hands. I don't want to start falling for boys,, he laughs with his friends. ,,But while I'm at it,, he jumped over the table and you flinch.

,,Randy! Enough!,, you hear someone shout and you use the window to run. You know you'll get some form of punishment, but that was better than staying in a dining hall full of people that hate you.

You just run till your legs hurt and for you that isn't very far. Stopping you realised that you are at the edge of the grounds. You use the opportunity and get out your phone to try and call Jarred again. When you tried to call him on Tuesday it always went to voicemail.

,,Hello?,, you hear him say.

,,Jarred!? Where the hell have you been!? I tried calling you Tuesday, but you didn't answer!,, you hear him sigh.

,,Yeah, sorry about that. I...uh....lost my phone at Sayori's party. How have you been? Where have you been?,, you could laugh at his question.

,,You know if you answered me Tuesday you'd know by now,, he doesn't say anything and you know he rolled his eyes. ,,I'm in a boarding school,,.

He burst out laughing. ,,Real funny. Now what is actually going on?,, you don't say anything. ,,Oh my god, they actually sent you to a boarding school!?,,.

You nod, but realise he can't see you. ,,Yes, I'm about 4 and a half hours away from Westminster. Jarred, this place is horrible. It's this catholic school with a vicar as the principal and they have these strict rules,, you can't hold it back anymore and start crying ,,I was put in this shit course of conversion therapy and had to be in hot water for five hours. The entire school hates me for being gay and I'm scared that they'll find my stuff in my room,, you continue to cry, but he doesn't say anything. ,,Jarred? You still there?,, you look at your phone and see that the call is still going.

,,I cheated on you,, you almost drop the phone at his statement.

,,W- What?,, you ask.

,,I...cheated on you at Sayori's party, also why I didn't answer on Tuesday. It meant nothing! I was drunk and the we hadn't slept with each other yet and the last time you gave me a BJ was ages ago-/,,.

,,So you are blaming this on me!?,, you ask him in disbelief.

,,No, I was trying to explain why it happened, that it really meant nothing. Baby I lo-/,, you hung up on him before he could finish that sentence.

You threw your phone and hugged your knees crying. It went cold and dark when you saw someone sitting next to you from the corner of your eye. You recognise the posh bastard from anywhere ,,What do you want?,,.

He sighs as if you were a nuisance ,,I apologise,,.

You lift your head and look if he's serious. ,,What do you want?,, you ask him.

,,I want for you to go back inside before curfew is pasted and or you get a cold, but it seems that you don't care,, he says as you lay your head back on your knees. ,,Listen I am not apologising for whatever interactions we've had. I am only apologising, because Brandon would've killed me with his ways if I didn't. Did Randy hurt you?,,.

His cold hands reach your neck and you flinch ,,No! Jesus Christ man! What are your hands made of!? Ice cubes!? Why are they so cold!?,,.

,,Maybe, because I've been looking for you the past hour. You've been missing since dinner and if I didn't find you probably all night! Now you can scream and shout at me all you want, but right now I am the only person who is willing to and can help you. So, are you willing to be helped or not!?,, he stretches out his hand waiting for you to take it.

You get on your on and he just rolls his eyes. Your walk back is completely silent with neither of you. Once you arrive back, you are greeted by the vicar who obviously had a clock with him ,,8:59 at night. What are you two doing so late?,,.

You keep your head down. ,,Just a little walk to clear the mind. Y/n here has been having some trouble with other students, as you know,, he said with a straight face.

,,I hope that is the only what you two did? I don't need to worry about Mr. Blue persuading you or anything, do I?,, he asked and you could have scoffed.

,,Not at all, just doing my duty and keeping an eye out for my fellow students. Do you have a problem with that, vicar Phantom?,, you slap his arm signalling for him to stop, but he doesn't react.

,,No, just checking. Carry on, it will be light's out in an hour,, with that he leaves.

You turn to say something to Voltiaere, but he also leaves *What do you have with the vicar? It seems personal*.