Chapter 7

Y/n's pov.:

You were talking to William, well...more like he was speaking and you were watching the other two. All of a sudden Voltiaere grabbed Brandon's collar. ,,Oh god!,, William rushed towards them as so did you.

,,Say that to me again and I will break every bone you have!,, Voltiaere said with a dangerously low voice, but Brandon seemed unfazed.

,,Alright, I won't say it anymore,, he was being cheeky and knew what he was doing. Voltiaere slowly let him go and William helped straighten his jersey.

,,Five minutes and you two will be serving today,, he walks past you completely ignoring your existence.

,,Wha-? Brandon! What did you say to him!?,, William whined hitting him with no strength.

,,Nothing that we have to worry our heads about. He needs to figure it out himself,, he said, but William didn't want to drop it.

,,What is it that you guys play anyway?,, you ask changing the subject.

,,Volleyball,, they say at the same time. You roll your eyes at the Irony. ,,What?,, Brandon asked with a chuckle.

,,Of course you play Volleyball. You two are the size of beanstalks with annoying Jack over there,, they look at Voltiaere for a second and then back to you.

,,Does that make you the small lwittel goose?,, he says while patting your head.

,,I am not little! I only 5 foot 2. It could be worse,, they both burst out laughing and you smack their arms.

(A/N: 5 foot 2 is a 160cm. You can choose which ever height you want, but that is round about my height, why I chose it)

,,LOVER! PAPA! LINE UP,, their coach shouted from across the gym. They both "playfully" hit your shoulder and you secretly rub it in pain.

You sit back down and decide to watch. *This was a huge mistake!* It was three hours of your own personal torture. After the warm up they started drills, during that they started to sweat. A lot. Then there was mister class president, who glistened like some weird Vampire. *Blimming bastard. If course you have to look like the hottest guy in England.* you nearly died when he tied his hair back.

,,Everything alright Mr. Blue?,, you jump in your seat and quickly turn to see the vicar.

*When did he get here?* he sits down next to you and watches the others.

,,Well-trained boys, don't you think?,, you just nod scared to say anything that could get you in trouble. ,,Is there a reason why you are sitting here and watching the boys train?,, he asked.

Your eyes go wide and realise he was thinking the exact same thing as you and try to come up with an excuse. ,,I....uh....,, but you always were a bad liar.

,,Mr. Lover brought him here. To see if he may be interested to join,, you see Voltiaere standing in front the benches.

The vicar seemed....annoyed. *Why are they always challenging each other?* you questioned.

The vicar shifted and faced Voltiaere ,,Don't you have training to do?,,.

Voltiaere scoffs with a smirk ,,Just looking to see why the vicar appeared all of a sudden,,.

The vicar stood up and turned back to you. ,,I just wanted to let Mr. Blue know that his boyfriend called our school this morning. Or should I say ex-boyfriend? He called because you weren't answering your phone. He mentioned that you need to prepare a box and return all his things. I took the liberty to have your room searched and we took everything that wasn't needed or was his,, your heart dropped.

*Did they find it?* you look around and notice all if the boys looking at you in disgust. Brandon and William had a look of pity while Voltiaere's expression you couldn't read.

,,The we will confirm with him in an hour which of the stuff is his and ship the box off. Do you have any questions?,, you shake your head trying to hold back tears. ,,I find it good Mr. Blue that you are working towards forgiveness,, with that he leaves.

The gym way dead silent. Everyone was staring at you ,,I think you-/,,.

You don't let Voltiaere finish and just get up ,,One step ahead of 'ya,,. You leave the gym and rush towards your room. The door way already open and once you were inside you saw your side of the room in complete disarray. Every item was either broken or just thrown about. The windows and bedsheets were smeared with something red that wrote 'homo' and 'dirty sinner'.

You hear snickering behind you and as you turn you see a bunch of boys going into full blown laughter. ,,Did someone ransack the place?,, they laugh at each other jokes as if they were Michael McIntyre. ,,Aww, is the little Princess going to cry,, you slam the door in their faces and lock it.

You actually do start crying as you slide down the door *I hate my life and so does everyone else! Couldn't I be normal!?*.

You cry till you can't cry anymore. Your eyes were swollen and your face hurt from the salty tears. You sigh as you finally decide to clean your side of the room. You didn't care how long it took, but it definitely was a while.

After throwing the sheets in a bucket you flop on your newly changed bed and decide to figure out how to clean the stuff of the window another time. You close your eyes hoping to just fall asleep any never wake up, but the door unlocking and to trees walking in ruin those thoughts.

You turn your head so you can't see them. ,,Jesus Y/n! Is that your blood!?,, instantly there is a slap and you hear William whine in pain.

,,Of course it isn't his! Look at the Window. Why would he smear an insult at himself?,, Brandon asked.

,,I don't know! Maybe he is into that kind of stuff,, you hear Brandon sigh.

,,You really don't know how machoism works, do you?,, they continued to argue and your head started to hurt.

,,Can you two just shut up!,, you shout at them.

Laying your head back down on your pillow, you hope to get some sleep ,,You need to get up, we want to show you something,, but that is short lived.

,,No. The last time that happened I got hijacked by the vicar. Now the entire school hates me,, you say.

,,C'mon, last time. If you don't like what we'll do then we will leave you alone for the rest of the year,, you lift your head up and look at him.

,,Is that a promise?,, they nod and you debate whether you should or not.