Chapter 17

Y/n's pov.:

You have never in your 19 years of life have ever been a morning person. You hated to wake up at any time earlier than 10. Yes, it was beautiful to wake up early enough to enjoy the fresh morning air and maybe see the sunrise, but not for you. Yet somehow, you are magically awake even before your alarm. You set it for just before 7 in the morning so you'd have enough time to wake up and get ready properly, but apparently you didn't need to do that.

,,Where are you going on a Sunday morning?,, you let out a small scream and clutch your chest. ,,What secrets are you hiding to have that reaction ?,, he asked with a smug smile.

,,None!,, you say chucking a pillow at him. ,,Voltiaere invited me to join him today,, he just hums and smiles. ,,What?,, you ask.

,,Oh nothing. You and Voltiaere have been getting closer ever since you found out your ex cheated. It's just I seem nice from Voltiaere that he is taking you out for a date,, you panic a bit as soon as he said that. ,,Sorry I misspoke, a day.,, he chuckles a bit, but you didn't find that funny.

,,I get it that I am most likely the only actual gay person in this school, but just because doesn't mean I throw myself against every guy that is nice to me. If you get that impression, then I'm sorry and I'll leave you alone!,, you lash out.

,,Y/n I didn't mea-/,, you don't even give him the chance to explain as you grab your stuff and leave slamming the door.

*Does it really look like I like him? Yeah, he's immensely gorgeous and he's actually really nice, but that doesn't mean I am throwing myself at him* you stop walking for a moment when you doubt something. *Maybe today isn't such a good idea?* you look at the time and wonder if Voltiaere would understand. *Or should I just ditch him? No, that's a bad idea. We see each other every day* you were thinking too much that you didn't hear the footsteps behind you.

,,Are you ready to leave?,, he asked. You jump letting out another scream only this one being higher in pitch. ,,What secrets are you hiding?,, he asked with a chuckle.

,,Nothing! Why do people keep asking me that? And why do you all sneak up on me?,, you ask with a pout.

,,When you jump like that others think you are hiding something and we don't sneak up on you, you just don't pay attention,, he answered.

,,I do pay attention. I just....think very loudly,, you try to defend, but he just chuckles.

,,Whatever makes you sleep at night. Are you ready to leave?,, your stomach drops even further at his question.

,,About that.....,, you were hoping he'd say something, but he waited for you to finish. ,,Thank you for offering, but maybe I shouldn't go,, you try to think of a better excuse, but none come to mind.

,,Who said what to you?,, you look at him confused.

,,What?,, you ask and he took a step closer to you.

,,Who said what to you, that you are suddenly wanting to stay,, he repeated slower this time.

,,No one. Nothing!,, you say.

,,I highly doubt that. Who was it since you started with that,, his tone was getting lower. You shake your head telling him you won't answer. ,,Was it Randy?,, you don't say anything. ,,Victoria? Are you back in contact with Jared?,, he asked.

,,No!,, you answer too quickly and he sighs.

,,Was it Brandon?,, you wonder how he would have come to that conclusion. ,,What did he say?,, you are starting to hate being interrogated.

,,He didn't say anything,, you answer.

,,So, it was him,, you could slap yourself right now. ,,Why won't you tell me?,, he asked obviously offended.

,,Because it doesn't matter,, you start to shout.

You both look around hoping nobody hears you. ,,Hey,, his hands lightly touch your cheeks that you are looking up. ,,Whatever he said to wind you up doesn't matter, ok?,, you nod. ,,This is a day for you to get away from all the pressure and enjoy yourself a bit, maybe even get to know me a bit more. Nothing else, understood?,, you nod again. ,,Good, now stop worrying your pretty little head about it and let's go,, he pulls back and walks outside.

You draw out the breath you didn't know you were holding *Calm down. It's just like he said, just a day out*.

You run till you catch up to him ,,Where are we actually going?,,.

He keeps walking as you try to catch up ,,I have some work to do at the company, after I am done we are staying out,,.

You finally catch up, but still have to walk very fast ,,That still doesn't answer....my question,,.

You are starting to run out of breath ,,It technically does dar-...Y/n,,.

You are getting annoyed of his posh-ness ,,It's just-...Jesus Christ, could you slow down!? You may not be a beanstalk like twiddle-dee and -dum, but you're still tall as all hell!,,.

He abruptly stops and turns to you ,,Sorry Y/n. I am not telling you, because I want to surprise you,,.

You pout looking down ,,I don't like surprises though. They never turn out good,,. You hear him chuckle and feel his hand guide you to look at him. Once again he is really close *Lord why make someone this gorgeous and heterosexual!? He's a gay nightmare* but you keep your thoughts to yourself.

,,Give me one change to change your mind. If you don't like the surprise then I will never keep another secret again,, he says.

,,If the surprise is good then you have surprise privileges, in certain mass. You can't keep secrets though,,.

He laughs a bit and then nods ,,I will take that deal. Surprises are allowed and no secrets between each other,,.

You hold up your pinkie ,,Promise?,,.

He removes his hand so his pinkie can hook with yours ,,Promise. Now let's go otherwise I will be late. Also, I am sure you will enjoy it so stop worrying your mind about it. You always scrunch your face a bit when you pout. Your too pretty to get wrinkles,,.

He walks, but this time at a pace where you can walk *I like it too much when you call me pretty. Please stop......but don't*