Chapter 10

Y/n's pov.:

,,Mr. Blue! It's wonderful that you decide to grace us with your presence,, you sheepishly look around and see everyone staring at you.

,,Sorry vicar Phantom that I am late, my last class went on longer,, you try to clarify.

,,Excuses. I'd give you detention, but I think an extra hour hydropathy is better.,, your stomach drops at the thought.

,,That truly isn't necessary. I would take the detention as a punishment for my bad behaviour,, you try to say.

,,Nonsense. It isn't your fault that your late, but it also is. So, I cannot fully correct you. I should think you'd be glad for an extra hour, right?,, he asked and you saw everyone looking at you sceptically.

,,O- Of course, vicar Phantom,, you say in defeat. You sit down at your spot and dreading the next few hours.

,,As you all know, we are nearing the end of our first three months of the school year. I can proudly say that some of you have already found you way to redemption. As for the rest of you, the next conversion therapy will start as of next week.,, you get chills all over and fear the next one.

Aversion therapy. Where they show you pictures and give you something that make you sick. But that was for next week. Right now, you were back in the overly hot bath praying for your end. Everyone else was leaving since they were done, but you had your extra hour. You didn't even have the strength to scream anymore.

,,P- Please,, you whisper out and the vicar surprisingly heard you.

,,That's it Mr. Blue! Beg for your redemption and God will grant those who deserve,, he leaves the room to come back later.

You want to move, but every time you do it seems to get hotter. ,,I- I can't! I need to get out! Please! Let me out!,, you start to panic, but nobody appears. You scream and cry, but nobody appears.

The hour must have been over since the vicar and a couple of teachers came back. At this point you were tired exhausted and willing for anything to get you out of here. ,,So, Mr. Blue, what have you learned today?,, one of the teachers asked.

You know exactly what they wanted to hear, but something didn't make sense at the moment. ,,That this.....school is a huge........f***ery.....and the teachers.....abuse students!,, you spit out.

The teacher that asked you a question sighed and turned to the vicar ,,See, I told you we should have started with aversion already. This one is practically hopeless and will wreak havoc on this school.,,.

The vicar signals for the teacher to calm down. ,,I understand Mrs. Bucket. It seems that I was hopeful for this one.,, he turns to you. ,,For disrespecting a teacher you will stay here till one of us release you tonight,,.

You did a double take. ,,Tonight!? That will kill me!,, you shout.

,,Then may the lord have mercy on your soul. Make sure the temperature hasn't dropped.,, he said to the teachers and left.

,,Turn it up about ten degrees, then it won't be cold by tonight,, Mrs. Bucket suggested and the others agreed.

*Bucket b**ch!* you thought as you felt the temperature go up. The teachers left for dinner and you were left to suffer.

--------------------------------------------------
Voltiaere's pov.:

,,And?,, William asked as soon as Brandon appeared, but he shakes his head.

,,I can't find him anywhere,, he whispered.

You look up to see them both worried and the small boy missing. You look around and see the other students looking tired, but still at their seats. Everyone stands up when your uncle walks in. He does his typical and you all sit down.

What you didn't expect was that he didn't comment on the fact that a student was missing. He just went on. After a while he still didn't appear. ,,You looked everywhere?,, you asked him and he nodded.

,,He's probably still stuck in his last class. You both know how he is, he probably said something to annoy the teacher.,, William said trying to stay positive.

,,Is there a girl sitting behind me? Looking tired?,, they both move aside a bit to get a clear view but nod. ,,Then something is wrong.,, you whisper. You wait for a few students to leave before you yourself stand up ,,Let's go,,.

They both stumble, but follow behind you. You bring your plate away and head straight out. Knowing where he might be you walk right to where the conversion therapy is. You all look around, but can't find him.

,,Oh my God! Brandon! Voltiaere! He's here!,, you quickly walk to where William was and even you were shocked.

He was lying barely conscious in a bathtub with the steam coming out from the water. You all release the knots and lift the weighted blanket. Brandon tries to pull him out, but pulls back when he feels the heat of the water.

,,For f**k sake!,, you push Brandon aside and lift him out yourself. He was burning hot to the touch and struggling to breath. He leaned into your hands and you knew exactly why ,,We need to get him to cool down,,.

You lift him up. ,,Our room! We can give him a cold shower,, Brandon suggested.

,,Do us a favour and get some ice packs and some energisers from the nurses' office. His blood circulation is probably going to go mental,, William nods and quickly runs ahead. You turn to Brandon ,,The teachers can't see us,,.

He nods and you both sneak your way towards their room. Almost getting caught twice you breathe out and finally making it. Heading straight to the bathroom you place him down. After a few attempts of trying to get him in there properly you give up and sit in the shower yourself so you can place him on your lap. ,,How is he still burning?,, Brandon asked.

You turn on the shower and turn it to cold. It turns on the overhead drenching you both ,,He was in there for probably many hours or even the entire day. The method was mainly used to heal diseases and his blood circulation is like a track runner currently,, you check his pulse hoping it's going up.

,,Then why the energisers?,, William walked in and you took the gel ice pack and placed it on his forehead.

,,The other two on his legs. The energisers are for later when his blood circulation crashes from the sudden coldness,, it takes a while, but he finally cooled down. You turn off the shower and get out. You tuck him in his bed and put the energiser under his tongue. You get up and turn to see Brandon with a smirk ,,Just give me the bloody towel you tw*t,,.

He gives you the towel and you sit on a desk chair drying you chair. ,,What now?,,.

You loosen your tie and unbutton your vest ,,Now, we wait. He needs to wake up in the next couple of hours so we can check if he's alright,, you get up and hand him the towel back. ,,I'm going to get changed and will be back later. I have to do something first though,, with that you leave to your own room.

You change into simple t-shirt and shorts. You head to the dining hall and pick up the book you were reading, but then left behind ,,What are you doing out of bed?,,.

Your anger spikes at the voice behind you. You turn to see your uncle still in his formal attire ,,I left my book here in the hall. Must be a family thing, leaving things where they might not survive,,.

His expression turns stern ,,Don't mess with things you don't understand boy,,.

You let out a chuckle and move towards him. ,,I think I have a lot of knowledge when it comes to student endangerment, don't you think? Or was the Arny thing about something else?,, you leave before he answers.

Once you arrive back at the room you see the boys playing cards and Y/n still asleep. You sigh and sit with them. *This is going to be another long night*.