Chapter 13

Y/n's pov.:

You bend down towards the bucket as you fail to hold it and throw up once again. ,,Well done Mr. Blue,, the teacher said.

You would have never thought the urge to punch anyone could get stronger, but today you were proven wrong. Another round of throwing up, but at this point you were just throwing up stomach acid. ,,Well done everyone! And that concludes our first session of the new therapy. Miss Nytril, you may take out the I.Vs,, she nodded and came up to you since you were the closest. ,,No! Him last!,, he says.

She looked at the teacher confused ,,He was the first one to receive the I.V. It is only fair that he-/,, .

,,No! It is not about fairness! Just do as I say and start with the others first!,, she gave you a pity filled look and started with the other.

The school nurse was one of the very few faculty members that was actually nice to you. The first time you arrived was after another bullying incident. Your friends had to be there for supper, so you were left alone with her. *Friends? Am I allowed to called them that already?* you wonder. It's been a couple of weeks now where neither of you disagreed. Though you are careful with what you say scared they'll just drop you.

Finally, the nurse takes out the I.V.. You hold down the cotton ball as strong as you can so the bleeding stops, but you still feel dizzy from the drip. ,,You all should know by now how it goes. Stay seated till you feel ok to walk and no sudden movements today,, she said.

After a while everyone leaves one by one, but you still feel dizzy. Even sitting down was such a difficult task. ,,Hey- Whoa! Ok, y/n you need to focus,, someone said to you. You try to open your eyes and do as the person says, but the world feels like it's spinning. ,,Did they give you another high dosage? Y/n? Do you even know that you almost fell? Y/n?,, the voice slowly muffles as a ringing noise abuses your hearing.

You try to hold your ears, but you still hear it. Nothing else. Not even yourself. You try to scream, but nothing. You panic as something grabs your arms and pulls them away. You open your eyes, but instantly regret it. The light from the room was suddenly too bright. The one holding your arms suddenly grabs you and holds you tight. Your head is pushed against something that goes up and down. ,,Breath Y/n,, you just barely hear. You try to follow what the person said, realising that the up and down is someone's chest. You follow the breathing with shaky breaths. At some point your breathing normalises and the ringing goes away ,,Are you feeling better?,,.

You look up to see Voltiaere. He was the one holding you and you look to see Brandon and William standing there. ,,What...What was that?,, you ask.

,,You had a panic attack and wouldn't respond to anything,, Voltiaere said quietly.

,,Oh,, was the only thing you could get out.

,,How do you feel? You think you can walk?,, Brandon asked in the same tone as Voltiaere.

Not wanting to burden them further, you slowly stand up. They kept their arms out just in case you fell back down. Wobbling a bit, you are able to stand up ,,I'm fine,,. They all look at you sceptically ,,Seriously, I am. I can't go to the nurses every week. Can we go eat now,, you ask hoping it will change the subject and with the help of William it did.

,,Oh my Goodness! Yes, please! I'm starving!,, he gushed shaking Brandon.

,,Ok, stop! That hurts,, William apologises as they start to head off. You follow them to the dining hall and do the normal routine.

You refrain from eating anything as the side effect from the therapy stays till the next morning, sometimes longer. So you give your food between thing one and thing two. ,,How lwong arwe wou woing it?,, you try and figure out what he just said.

,,Finish what you are chewing and then ask,, Voltiaere told him.

,,How long are you doing this one? Like, the aversion,, William asked again.

,,Two therapy types a semester. So, they change every 3 months,, you clarify.

,,What are the next two?,, Brandon slapped him up the head for his question.

,,Worse than the one I have now,, you mumble. You take a deep breath trying to not fall, as you get more and more dizzy again.

You feel a familiar cold hand on your back. ,,Ten more minutes, then we can leave,, you realise now you were falling back and nod leaning against the table.

You close your eyes and try to focus on your breathing ,,Mr. Blue!,,. Whipping your head up and trying not to throw up you smile innocently at the teachers table. Seeing many disapproving looks you don't really know who wanted to reprimand you. ,,You're all dismissed,, the vicar finally said.

Everyone got up at once and the noise of the benches was too loud. You hold your ears to dull the noise till everyone has left. You feel a bit of comfort when cold hands apply a bit more pressure dulling the noise further. He waited till there were only a few students left before he lowered his hands taking yours down as well. ,,You okay?,, he asked. You hum nodding, but you know he doesn't believe you. You all go back to your room to get dressed in comfier clothes. William and Voltiaere come back. ,,Take a headache pill. It will help with the dizziness too,, he said as soon as he entered. Taking one you realise Brandon and William are already planning what they want to play. After, they basically force you to join them in free time. It mostly consists of William and Brandon playing some game and Voltiaere reading a book. Occasionally Voltiaere joins them or they just talk, but apparently not this Friday. Brandon and William were arguing about a foul and Voltiaere was reading his book about some elves, a dragon and some ring. You weren't really interested in any of it tonight. You stuck in one of your ear buds and decided to draw anything leaning against the cold wall on the floor. You weren't talented like anyone on tik tok, but you could still draw a rough scenery. ,,And where is that supposed to be?,, you nearly jump out of your skin once he asked.

You look up and see Voltiaere with his elbows on his knees so he can look at what you're drawing. His book was placed on the arm chair and William and Brandon looked like they started a new game. You look back at Voltiaere who was still waiting for an answer. Turning to back to the drawing you were surprised at what you drew. ,,I was just drawing, not really thinking about anything peculiar,, you say trying to figure out why you drew the picture.

,,It's very well detailed,, he said probably noticing your confusion. ,,If you want we can do it again tomorrow night, before it starts to get really cold,, he suggested.

You turn back to him ,,Can we? It won't be a bother?,,.

He shakes his head chuckling a bit ,,Of course not. None of us will mind,,.

You switch between looking at him and the others until ending up looking at him again ,,Thank you,,.

He ruffles your hair a bit as if silently accepting the thank you then leaning back in the chair continuing with his book. You decide to leave the drawing as is and lean against his chair watching William and Brandon play pool praying that Voltiaere missed the deep blush on your cheeks *This isn't good*.