Chapter 9

Y/n's pov.:

Cold. Of or at a low or relatively low temperature, especially when compared with the human body. Or. Lacking affection or warmth of feeling; unemotional.

You all fell asleep outside since none of you were watching the time and curfew passed. It was currently some random time in the morning where it was absolutely freezing. Sleeping horrible as always, you aren't very happy at the current situation. Even with your jumper and the blanket that was given, it was still an Autumn morning. Still somewhat asleep you try and warm yourself up a bit by rubbing your hands and using your breath.

It helped a bit, but only on your arms. *I just want to sleep* your entire body was still cold and shivering a bit.

Your blanket suddenly gets slightly heavier and something cold touches your back. Whining you try to move your back away from the cold only to be met by something warm in front of you ,,Shhh, it's okay. Go back to sleep. It's too early,,.

You were too tired to notice who it was and the fact the it was starting to warm up made you not care. You cuddle up to whoever it was and their arms wrap around you. Surprisingly you fall asleep quite quickly and for once in a long time the sleep was comforting.

You jolt awake taking a deep breath and opening your eyes. ,,You're awake!,,. you turn your head to see Brandon and William already up and cleaning the fire pit.

,,What time is it?,, you ask in a raspy morning voice.

,,Just after 9.30 in the morning. None of us didn't want to wake you since you look like you were needing the sleep,, you nod silently thanking them and take in your surroundings. As you look down you realise the leather Jacket in your grip. You inspect it. ,,Oh yeah, Volt said to just give it back to him after dinner,, Brandon said.

,,Why do I even have it?,, you ask as they finish up.

,,We all woke up round about 9. You didn't want to wake up or let go of Volt. Every Sunday he does something in town and today he was late, so he just took of the jacket and left it with you,, he said.

*So it was Voltiaere this morning!?*. You see the second blanket on you and whine ,,This can't be happening!,,.

You hear them both chuckle ,,Don't worry too much about it. William and I were cold two, but we cuddled up first. That only left you,,.

You look at him confused. ,,Is that supposed to make me feel better?,, they shrug their shoulders and don't say anything.

You get up and head to your room. ,,Hey! Grab some breakfast if there is still some left!,, you hear one of them shout after you.

,,Not hungry, going to bed,, you shout back not even caring if they heard you.

That is what you did. You went to your dorm and plopped on the bed hoping that all your thoughts would escape you with sleep. *You have an entire school year to finish and your first week starts of like this. The School hates you, your "friends" pity you and you still need to survive conversion therapy* a headache starts to build up. You stick your head under your pillow trying to cool yourself a bit.

You're in and out of sleep all day hoping for the same quality you had this morning. With Brandon asking you questions you always say no to and William granting your wishes by taking him away.

You just want sleep ,,Y/n, get out of bed. You need food,, but that is too much to ask apparently.

,,Go away! I already said I wasn't hungry,, you told him not even opening your eyes.

,,I didn't ask if you were hungry. I said you need to eat,, he said calmly.

,,Just piss off! Why do you even care!? And don't give me the president sh*t!,, you sit up and see him holding a plate of food. You turn to look at the time and are surprised to see it was well past dinner. ,,Was I really trying to sleep all day?,, you ask yourself.

He rolls his eyes and hands you the plate. ,,Eat. You haven't had anything all day,, you glare at him but he doesn't budge. ,,No, I don't care. You are making my friend upset and he is the one I care about,,.

You're kind of hurt by his answer, but didn't expect anything else. You look at the food, but your stomach churns at the thought of eating it ,,I told you I'm not hungry,,.

You place the plate on the bedside table and lie back down. ,,Suit yourself,, you hear him start to walk out, but not before something hits you on the head. ,,It's for the migraine. Don't be a sod and take more than one,, with that you hear the door shut.

You look at the medication and decide to take one. *At least I'll die in peace if he poisons me* you go back to bed and try not to think about anything. Which somewhat works this time, with the only thing coming to mind is Voltiaere. *How did he get them?*.

Short Chapter. Also for those who don't understand: All chapters are placed during the weekend.