Part 21

"We have to talk about something at almost 1am, Tommy?" You asked.

Tommy ignored the question and pulled you toward the elevator, pressing the button to the bottom floor. The guitarist avoided eye contact with you, making the situation that much more intense. Fear flooded your body as you wondered what Eric had told Tommy during their conversation about Tara and the information their bassist had apparently discovered about both you and your own best friend. The doors of the elevator opened, as you jerked your hand away from Tommy and stepped back.

"I'm not going anywhere with you, I don't know what happened with Eric, but you're scaring me Tommy, just like Kevin use to," you said, looking at the ground

The anger plastered on his face quickly turned into worry as the guitarist snapped his head around to look at you. Backing yourself against the wall, you watched the guitarist run his hands through his black shaggy hair, ruffling it around. Tommy moved over to you, making you more apprehensive. The guitarist looked at the ground for a moment, letting out a few deep breaths.

"Y/N, I'm so sorry I scared you. Sweetheart, I would do nothing to hurt you. I want to get far away from those two so they don't cloud our judgement when we talk. Eric pissed me off and will support a black eye for it. Let's go rent a room here or somewhere else, please, I need to hear the truth from you." Tommy pleaded, looking up at you

"I don't want to talk though," you said, moving over to kiss him.

"You be a good girl and clear the air for me about what Gene and Eric told me, and I'll be a bad boy and make sure your legs shake for days. Deal?" Tommy whispered into your ear.

"Dear lord, please, can we switch it around?" You asked.

Tommy gave you a devious smirk and pressed the button to the elevator again, with the doors instantly opening up for the two of you. The guitarist smacked your ass hard, making you yelp as the two of you stepped on to the lift. You turned around and scowled at Tommy, making his smile grow wider as you moved to the back corner, the scowl turning into a pout.

"Aww, what's the matter, sweetheart?" Tommy asked, pressing the button for the lobby.

"You, sir no damn well what's the matter with me." You replied, looking at him as he moved toward you.

"You want me to make it all better, right here in this corner?" The guitarist asked, pushing himself into you.

"Why can't we talk tomorrow about this? Let's just get another room and finish what both of us keep starting with each other." You asked.

"Oh, you want me to unbutton these tight little jeans, stick my fingers in that tight little pussy of yours, and fuck you with them until you cum all over my fingers? Do you think you can be that quiet or do you think you can wait for an hour and let me make love to you the way you deserve? Before you say it, no, you can't have both," Tommy replied.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and jerked his face down to yours, kissing his mouth harshly. The guitarist moaned and wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you close to him. Running your fingers through his black shaggy hair, you slowed down the kiss, pulling back every few seconds to nip or run your tongue across Tommy's bottom lip. The guitarist groaned in frustration, making you smile against his lips as you lifted the hem of his shirt, scratching at his side. Tommy flexed his hips up and pulled away from you, looking at the elevator sign to see what floor you were on.

"God, baby girl, you are killing me. I don't know how you make something so simple feel so good. You make me a lucky man, you know that? Just seeing you after what happened at the meeting brought a new calm to me. I don't even have the words to describe. I want to make you just as happy and safe as you do me. Before you make a wisecrack that is the hormones talking, it's not, I love you." Tommy whispered just as the doors opened.

"I love you too. Thank you for letting me come back home." You replied.

Tommy nodded his head and smiled shyly before grabbing your hand and led you over to a couch in the lobby. The guitarist sat down and patted the spot next to him, making you raise a questioning eyebrow at him. Tommy laughed and pulled you down. You cleared your throat and crossed your leg over the other, and waited for the guitarist to open his mouth. Tommy wrapped his arm around your shoulder and coughed, giving you the single he was about to speak.

"Gene put into Eric's pea brain that Tara has a huge drug problem and likes to get in trouble with the law. Our friend also said you have had some trouble with the law like your best friend and got some high debt trailing behind you. The debt thing I'm not worried about, because I'm guessing it's because of your father or Kevin. Gene also let us know something about your past, but I want to look into it more before we talk about it." Tommy said,

"Tara will be eight years sober in February, and the jail time that was to protect me from Kevin and my dad, plus herself from her mom's revolving door of boyfriends. She may drink, but that's all. And out of the four of us, Eric is the one that gets the worst. My stuff was a breaking and entering charge, because my dad caught me trying to get back in the house to get my stuff after we got into a fistfight. Other than that, student loans, and saving my dad's house, I'm clean as a whistle, well except my mind." You replied.

"Alright, that clears up what I needed. Now let me go work on my plan to make sure you get what you want. Don't move from this spot until I'm ready," the guitarist said, before kissing you twice on the lips.

You watched him walk away with a confident swagger to the front desk, as you thought of everything you wanted the love of your life to do to you, while trying to keep your face and ears from turning to red. It was a dead giveaway that you needed holy water to purify your mind.