Part 47-The Final Chapter

(Tommy POV)

An hour later

The limo pulled up to the beach as the guitarist held you close to him. His nerves were getting the better of him as the guitarist kissed the side of your head. Tommy looked over at Tara, seeing the approving smile at the two of you. He winked at her and opened the door to the car, grabbing your hand.

"We will be back in a few minutes don't do anything weird inside the car," Tommy said

"No promises, my friend," Eric replied, as he pulled the door shut

"We may have to find another way home," you said with a laugh

"Come, let's go for a walk" he replied grabbing your hand

The two of you walked down the steps, and the guitarist heard you gasp at the surrounding sight. They lined the walkway with white candles and rose petals on the ground. Tommy smiled to himself as the two of you walked toward the heart drawn in the sand with roses. He let go of your hand and let you walk a few steps in front of him while the guitarist pulled out the ring from his pocket.

"It's beautiful. How did you have time to do all this?" you asked

"I had a little help turn around here so I can talk to you for a minute," Tommy replied, as he got down on one knee

You covered your mouth as you looked down at the guitarist with tears in your eyes. Tommy cleared his throat and held out the ring for you to see. He let out a shaky breath as tears fell down his own face and quickly tried to brush them away before he spoke.

"Y/N, the last six months with you have been beyond amazing. We've had our difficulties, but there's only one person I want by my side and it's you. Will you marry me?" Tommy asked

"Oh, my god YES!" You said excitedly

Tommy laughed and slid the ring on to your finger. You wrapped your arms around the guitarist and kissed his lips as he spun you around. The feeling of happiness washing over him. He heard cheering in the background. The two of you turned to see Tara and Eric standing with their camera snapping pictures.

"Come down here, you two," you called

You ran to your best friend as Tommy hugged his best friend, seeing the smile growing across his face. The drummer leaned up and whispered something into the guitarist's ear, making him grin and nod his head in agreement.

"Hey baby, what would you say about a Vegas wedding?" Tommy asked

He looked at you, seeing the smile grow across your face, giving Tommy his answer immediately. The four of you raced back to the limo. Tommy wrapped his arm around you and held you tight as the two of you looked at the diamond ring sitting on your ring finger. Tommy leaned down and kissed your lips, lingering against them for a few minutes before he pulled away and pulled out his cell phone, sending out a text to his other two bandmates about the big news and the plan.