Part 40

(Tommy POV)

"That's your genius advice? just ask her and go get a test?" Tommy asked.

"Dude, there's only one way to find out if your girlfriend of six months is carrying your baby. I'm betting its stressful, though. I know after that bomb shell Gene dropped about her mom it would be hard for her to process," Paul replied

"I haven't actually told her the whole truth about that yet, and then there's an envelope," Tommy said with a deep sigh

"Tommy, she needs to know everything and you do too, especially if there's a little one on the way. Now go handle your business," the singer replied before the line went dead.

"I could have gotten better advice from Eric," Tommy mumbled, throwing his phone on the counter

The guitarist went over to the coffeemaker and prepped the coffee for the two of you. His mind is still because you could be pregnant with his child, knowing the two of you had never had a full conversation about what the two of you wanted out of the relationship. Tommy opened up the cabinet and pulled down two coffee cups. He walked back toward the living room, listening to your footsteps move across the bedroom floor above him.

"Fuck it," Tommy mumbled before jogging up the stairs

————————-

(Reader POV)

You shut the bedroom door behind you and made your way to the dresser drawer where you had hidden the envelopes you had received from Tara. Sitting the packages on the bed, you quickly got out your outfit for the day and headed for the shower, already feeling your stomach turning. You had been feeling sick for over two weeks but had chalked it up to being stressed from the breakup and your father's death. You walked into the bathroom and started the shower, setting the faucet to the hottest temperature possible. While you waited, you looked yourself over in the mirror seeing the black circles forming under your eyes from the lack of sleep and the puffiness in your cheeks from the night spent crying.

"What are you doing with yourself?" You asked yourself out loud.

You check the temperature of the water and stripped your clothes entering the shower, letting the water run down your body. The events from the night before played through your head as you applied shampoo to your hair. Tommy had promised you that all his feelings for his ex-wife died the moment the divorce papers had been signed, but you knew it didn't mean Amber wouldn't try to win the guitarist back with her wicked good looks and charm. Sticking your head underwater, you let the water run down your back as you leaned slightly against the wall, trying to control your building anxiety.

The sound of the bedroom door opening pulled your attention to the present, and you moved the shower curtain to the side to find Tommy standing in the doorway, stripping out of his clothes to join you. You raised an eyebrow at him as he tilted his head to the side, waiting for you to ask your question.

"I thought you were getting the coffee ready?" You ask.

"That's the beauty of having a coffee machine. I just have to hit a button and then can walk away," Tommy replied as he stepped into the shower.

You stepped to the side and looked at the man standing in front if you. He was a beautiful sight with his chisel torso and muscle arms. You bit your lip as your eyes scanned the rest of his body. Tommy cleared his throat, bringing your eyes back up to him as he grinned at you and pulled you under the water with him. The guitarist cupped your face with his hands and brushed his lips against yours cautiously before he pulled away and looked at you, waiting for permission to go further.

"Don't fucking think Tommy just love me" you whispered before nipping at his lips

"Fuck," Tommy hisses before slamming his mouth against yours

Tommy pushed you up against the wall and slammed his mouth against yours. The two of you attacked each other's mouth as the water fell over your bodies. You pushed your tongue into the guitarist's mouth as you ran your hand from his chest down to his throbbing cock. You slowly pumped his dick as your tongue intertwined with Tommy's, exploring each other's mouth. Tommy thrusted his hips up, sliding his cock in and out of your hand to get you to pick up your pace. You smiled at him and moved your hand away. Hearing the guitarist let out a frustrated growl. He looked at you with blown pupils and moved his mouth closer to yours, making you pull away as you put your finger to his lips.

"You are so impatient," You whispered

"Touch me, Y/N, I need you," Tommy hissed

"I was trying to enjoy my shower before you came in and distracted me. What happened to no sex until we talked?" you asked, running your hand down the side of his face

The guitarist grabbed your hand and applied a light kiss to the palm before he pulled you back to him and began kissing your neck. You laid your head against his shoulder as he kept up his agonizing torture, switching from delicate kisses and licks to firm nips. Tommy kissed down your chest until he reached your breasts. Taking one in each hand, he massaged them gently before taking the nipples in between his calloused forefinger and thumb twisting them. You threw your head back and hissed as he took one of your nipples into his mouth and sucked roughly. Tommy moved to the other side, giving that breast the same torture before he lowered himself to his knees and kissed your belly down to your thighs. He sank his teeth into your hip, making you buck them forward.

"Are you going to let me take you now?" Tommy asked

"Yes, please do whatever you want," You replied, as you grabbed him by his hair and pulled him to his feet

You slammed your mouth against his, running your tongue along his lip, making him gasp. He pulled away before you could take full control of the kiss and turned you around so you were facing the shower head. Spreading your hands against the wall to give yourself leverage, as you felt the guitarist's hand run down the inside of your leg. Tommy moved one finger inside of you, making your eyes roll slightly into the back of your head as he pumped it in and out of you. The hot water from the shower fell down on the two of you as you moved your hips in sync with the guitarist's finger. Just as you felt your release build, Tommy moved his fingers away and slammed his cock inside of you, making the two of you gasp loudly.

"Fuck baby girl, you're so tight," Tommy groaned

The shower filled with the sound of heavy breathing and the steam from the hot water, as Tommy relentlessly kept up the grueling pace. You attempted to move your hips in sync with him, but struggled to keep up with the man. Tommy brought his thumb in between your legs and began rubbing your clit, making you see stars. You could feel the familiar build up again in your core, and you braced yourself against the wall for the oncoming orgasm.

"Come for me, baby, don't hold back," Tommy whispered into your ear.

You nodded your head, unable to form any complete thought as the guitarist bit into the side of your neck. You screamed out his name while he continued to thrust in and out of you, quickly following behind you with his own release. Tommy wrapped his arms around you and laid small kisses down your back while you both tried to catch your breaths. Slowly, he pulled out of you and turned you around to face him, smiling widely at you. You leaned forwarded and kissed his lips.

"I love you, Tommy," You said

"I love you too. Now let's get cleaned up so we can get on with our plans." He replied.

The two of you washed up quickly and made your way out of the shower, still smiling at each other. You wrapped your hair up in a towel before wrapping one around your body as you headed back into the bedroom. The envelopes still laid neatly on the bed where you had left them before your shower and you picked one up and held it in your hand. Tommy came behind you with his waist covered in a towel and let out a deep sigh before he kissed your shoulder. You turned to face him, seeing the worried look on his face.

"We need to get down to the bottom of this Tommy," you said

"Okay, we will take them with us to the restaurant. Let's get dressed before we spend the day in bed." He replied, before swatting your ass.