Chapter 1: Beginning of a Journey

Jean couldn't stand how she couldn't finish all her work. Even though she doesn't sleep, rarely eats, and never takes a break, she still can't finish all her work! Jean was rummaging through her files, trying to complete them. Until Klee bursted in.

- Master Jean! Master Jean!

Klee cried in joy. Jean looked at Klee and asked:

- What is it, Klee?

- Klee caught a fish for Master Jean!

Klee held up a stinky fish that was dead, well, it looked dead, and was still wet. Jean sighed. She took Klee to a room and told her to play there and don't disturb her because she was busy. Klee looked at Jean sadly, but then she left Jean alone for the next 1 hour. It was 7 PM now. Usually people would've finished their dinner by now. But Jean didn't even bother having dinner. She was too busy on her files. She was very hungry, and not to mention incredibly tired too. Suddenly, she heard a knock on her door.

- Who is it?

Jean asked, yawning (she shut her mouth immediately). But no one answered. Jean cocked her head in confusion. And then walked over to the door. She opened it and... found a plastic bag? 'Weird...' she thought. She opened it, and found some food and a note attached to it! The note said:

Eat this before it gets cold.

Diluc

 She placed the bag onto her desk and took the food out. 'Should I eat this? No, I shouldn't. But after all I am hungry...' Jean stared at the food for 2 minutes until she decided to eat it. It tasted amazing. Now that she was full, she felt much better. And then she thought about the note that she received along with the food. Jean picked up the note and wondered why Diluc would suddenly give her food. She had to ask him. Even though it would waste her 'working time', her curiosity got the best of her. She walked to the Dawn Winery and when she finally arrived, Jean saw Diluc sitting on a bench and closing his eyes. 'He looks so calm.' Jean thought to herself, getting butterflies in her stomach. Jean walked over to Diluc and sat next to him. She tapped on his shoulder, making Diluc jump. 

- Oh I'm sorry! Did I startle you?

Jean asked politely as Diluc calmed down. 

- No you didn't.

Diluc replied. It was an awkward moment. After a few minutes of silence, Jean looked at Diluc and asked:

- Sir, why did you send me food?

Diluc sighed and said roughly:

- I told you not to call me sir.

Jean didn't reply. Diluc looked at Jean (she blushed a bit) and said:

- But answering your question, you wouldn't even bother to eat dinner if someone hadn't sent you some food, right?

Jean looked away. Diluc closed his eyes again and fell asleep after a few minutes. Jean glanced slightly at Diluc and realized that he fell asleep. She sighed and didn't know what to do now. Should she wake him up? No, that would be too rude. She already woke him up once. Maybe try to bring him to his bedroom? It could work... Jean tried to pick Diluc up, but he was too heavy for her. She looked around, but saw nothing that could help her. Maybe she could give him a piggyback? She picked him up again, and gave him a piggyback to his bedroom. She lay Diluc on his bed, and fell backwards. She was so tired. She looked at Diluc. He looked peaceful. And comfortable. Maybe she could rest a little bit? She did do most of her work after all... Jean lay down next to Diluc, and closed her eyes.