Book 2 - Chapter 1: Taking Care of Klee

OSDUNCSOUDMAOUDNWEUOFBWOUCBFNOWUENCOADUVOWEUFBOWUCBFOUWBVOUSBNCOUADNOUSDNFOUSNDFOAISNDOEUNFOUNXOSIMAXOAINFOENFOUWEBFORUEBGYIETBGONSAXPIAOIFNWPIF sorry i was just in the mood for spamming-

It has only been a week since Jean and Diluc got engaged. Diluc wanted the wedding to be instant, but Jean told Diluc that they needed to plan first.

Jean woke up with Diluc's arms not wrapped around her. 'That's weird...' Jean thought to herself. Usually she would wake up feeling like mashed potatoes due to Diluc's tight grip around her. She sat up and walked towards towards the bathroom. She did her morning routine and changed into her uniform. Jean walked downstairs to see Diluc sitting on the couch half-asleep with Klee braiding his hair.

- Diluc? What are you doing down here?

Jean asked as she picked Klee up. 

- Mommy! I am braiding Daddy's hair!

Klee exclaimed. Jean smiled and put Klee down next to her. Diluc suddenly rested his head on Jean's shoulder, then he seemed to fall asleep right away. 

- Diluc, I have to go to work...

Jean stroked her fingers through Diluc's hair, undoing the braid that Klee did. Diluc didn't reply for a while. Finally, he then said with one eye open:

- You do realize today is Saturday, right?

Jean gave Diluc a confused look. 

- No?

Jean glanced at the calendar.

- O-oh.

Jean's face turned slightly red of embarrassment. Diluc smirked and pinned Jean on the couch.

- Hey!

Jean cried. Klee stared at the two.

- Daddy, what are you doing to Mommy?

Klee asked innocently. Diluc looked at Klee.

- I'm making Mommy relax.

Diluc replied. That made Jean's face turn red even more. Jean was trying to wiggle out of Diluc's hands as he just laughed at her teasingly. Klee just watched.

- Mommy, Daddy, can I go play?

- Yes, but don't blow up the fish!

Jean answered. Klee jumped up in joy and sprinted out of the mansion.

- So, we are alone now.

Diluc said with a flirty tone.

- S-stop it!

Jean pouted. Diluc dived in for a kiss, making Jean jump. 

- That was so sudden!

Jean complained. Diluc rolled his eyes and kissed Jean again.

- Alright, alright. I get your point.

Jean folded her arms. She sat up and hugged Diluc's arm. Diluc stroked his fingers through Jean's hair as Jean clung tight onto Diluc. 

- Knock knock!

Someone outside called out. Jean looked at Diluc, and then stood up to open the door. 

- Hu Tao?

Jean asked. Hu Tao grinned widely and then jumped on Jean.