Book 2 - Chapter 4: Wanted

Jean could not believe her eyes. Sara was revived. And even more bizarre was that Venti just disappeared with the breeze. The Raiden Shogun was hugging Sara really tightly while everyone just stood in shock. 

- Well...Since we have one extra person, the party will end in an extra hour!

Hu Tao happily announced. The music started again and everyone snapped back to reality. Of course now that Sara was revived the Raiden Shogun started dancing with her, and from afar Jean could already tell Sara was blushing really hard. But she took Diluc's hand and pulled him to the dance floor once again. 

- Well, we have another hour.

Jean said. Diluc smiled warmly and danced with her. Finally the party was over, Jean was exhausted, and Diluc looked like that too. The couple walked back to the Dawn Winery, and Jean immediately crashed on the bed. Diluc did the same. The next morning, Jean woke up very uncomfortable.

- Ugh...Shouldn't have worn this dress to sleep...

Jean sat up and wobbled to her closet. She picked out a T-shirt and some shorts. She changed and went downstairs to cook breakfast. Just when she was done, someone burst into the house.

- Holy- Keqing?!

She almost dropped her plate. Keqing looked at her and ran towards her.

- You got to hide me!

- What?

- Just do it!

Jean pulled Keqing into a secret room they had in the Dawn Winery and shoved her inside.

- I will explain everything later.

Keqing said before slamming the door shut. Suddenly, Monstadt guards rushed inside.

- O-oh! G-grand Master Jean! You haven't happened to h-have seen someone?

A guard stuttered. They were definitely finding Keqing but they refused to tell Jean.

- No. And besides, what are you doing?

Jean interrogated suspiciously. The guards just ran outside.

- Amusing.

She closed the doors, but then locked them.

- Keqing? You can come out now.

The purple-haired girl slithered out from the room.

- You have got some explaining to do.