Book 2 - Chapter 9: Curse

It was the most magical day ever. Diluc was finally married to the love of his life. The day couldn't be ruined. At least...that was what he thought. The couple was taking a nice stroll across Monstadt after their wedding. It was late at night, but that just seemed to make the whole thing more romantic. Diluc had his arm laced with Jean's arm, and Jean had her head leaned on Diluc's shoulder. It was the best experience ever, until suddenly, Diluc got pulled away from his newfound wife.

- What-

- Shush!

Diluc turned to see a blue-haired girl putting a finger on his lips. She had a stern expression.

- Who are you?! What do you want?!

He said a little too loudly.

- I SAID SHUSH!

The girl whispered harshly.

- We don't want your wife to find out we are here!

Diluc then heard Jean yelling out his name and het voice was full of worry.

- What do you think you are doing?!

Diluc yelled. Jean should've heard that, but she looked like she had been punched.

- You see? That is what happens when you yell or even make a loud noise.

The blue-haired girl said as if it was so obvious.

- W-what do you mean?

Diluc replied, now whispering.

- She has a curse dummy! Wasn't that clear from the start?

- No!

- Oh. Well then now she has it then. And if you want to reverse it, then you ate going to need my help. Let me introduce myself. My name is Mona Megistus. And I am an astrologist who is apparently also good at breaking curses.