Chapter 3: Lumine

Jean stood still. Diluc kissed her... Jean then slowly lifted her hands and touched her lips. Lisa and Kaeya the walked over beside her, and she noticed them smiling big.

- Jean has a boyfriend now~

Lisa said. Jean's face flushed red. Lisa and Kaeya laughed and escorted her back to her office. Jean could barely do anything. That's when she heard another knock on her door.

- W-who is it-?

Jean asked, stuttering. The door opened, and Amber was there with a blonde haired girl with a flower in her hair. Jean cocked her head and asked:

- Who is this, Amber?

Amber smiled and said:

- Master Jean, this is Lumine. She's a traveller from another world!

- I see...

Jean looked at Lumine. She looked fairly pretty. Jean gave Lumine a warm smile and invited her into Jean's office. 

- Please have a seat.

Jean said, sitting down. Lumine sat down in the opposite chair.

- So... you are a traveller, are you not?

Lumine nodded. Jean continued:

- What is your business here in Monstadt?

Lumine didn't reply for a while. Then she said quietly:

- I'm here to find my brother...

Jean heard her voice break. Then she saw a tear running down Lumine's cheek. Jean leaned over to Lumine and said:

- It's alright! We will help you find your brother! Don't cry...

Lumine sinffed, and wiped her tears away. Jean gave Lumine a warm smile, and introduced her to Lisa, who will be giving her a tour of Monstadt (Lisa was incredibly excited). Lumine thanked her, and took off with Lisa. 'Poor girl...' Jean thought. She decided she was going to help Lumine in every way she can. At 10 PM, Jean felt worn out and sleepy. Jean's hands could barely move from her tiredness,and her eyes could barely open. Jean was trying her best not to fall asleep on her desk. But no matter how hard she tried, Jean rested her head on the table, and slept. She woke up when someone poked her head. She looked up, and it was Lisa! Jean muttered something under her breath and sat up.

- Do you need something, Lisa?

Jean asked, still sleepy. Lisa waved her hand signaling for someone to come in. And Diluc came in, but he was holding Lumine's hand? She could see Lumine blush from her spot! Jean felt heartbroken. Lisa noticed her heartbreak, but she didn't try and comfort her since Diluc and Lumine were there. 

- Jean, could you help me and Lumine get some Anemo Crystalflies?

Diluc asked, Jean didn't pay attention to him. She was staring at Diluc's and Lumine's fingers intertwined and gripping each other. After Diluc asked her for the third time, she snapped out of her thoughts. 

- Jean? Jean?

Diluc asked continuously. Jean looked at Diluc and nodded. 

- Let me just grab my coat first...

She said. Diluc told her he will wait outside with Lumine while Jean gets her coat. After Diluc and Lumine left the room, Jean had a tear running down her cheek. It's been a while since she cried. Lisa, who was sitting down on Jean's table, rushed to her and tried to comfort her. Jean couldn't stop crying even if she wanted to. Who knew she had such large feelings for Diluc? After 2 minutes, Jean calmed down and grabbed her coat. Then she went outside. She could see Diluc and Lumine talking and laughing with each other. Jean was going to sob again, but she controlled herself. 

- Diluc, Lumine. Are we going or not?

Jean said, with a slightly cold tone. Diluc noticed her cold tone, but ignored it. They all walked to the Statue of the Seven, and picked some crystalflies. After 5 minutes, they all had a handful of crystal cores.