Bonus: Klee

Hello guys! I am writing this very chapter is because I just can't deal with the fact that this book has ended- I love Jealuc so much, it's my favourite ship ever! Anyways, enjoy reading this bonus chapter!

Jean was walking back to the Dawn Winery when she had bought some new groceries. 

- Diluc! I'm back!

Jean said loudly when she entered the Dawn Winery. 

- Did you buy the groceries-? Oh yes, you did. Great!

Diluc walked down the stairs and gave Jean a kiss. Jean placed the groceries on the table and unpacked them. She organized them in the fridge as Diluc wrapped his arms around her waist from behind. 

- Alright, the groceries should last about a month.

Jean predicted. Diluc let go of Jean and then checked his watch.

- Oh, it's 7 PM already. Well, let's get ready for dinner.

- Wait, I thought we were going to have home-cooked dinner today!

Jean turned around. Diluc just shrugged and started to put his coat on. 

- Hey wait for me!

Jean said as she ran to grab her top. After she got her coat, she went downstairs and exited the Dawn Winery with Diluc. 

- Where are we going today?

Jean asked, gripping Diluc's hand. 

- Uh... maybe we'll just buy food from Good Hunter's and then go to our tree.

Jean smiled and kissed Diluc on the cheek. She snuggled in Diluc's arm, and she gripped it tightly.

- Since when are you so clingy?

Diluc chuckled. Jean clinged onto Diluc's arm for the whole time until they reached Good Hunter's.

- Alright Jean, you can stop now.

Diluc snickered. Jean pouted and let go.

- One Crab, Ham, and Veggie soup please! What do you want, Diluc?

Jean asked. Diluc ordered his portion, and the two sat down to wait for the food. Suddenly, they heard a bomb. 

- Klee! 

Jean yelled. She stood up and started storming off. But before she could, Diluc grabbed her arm and pulled her down.

- What are you doing? I need to take care of Klee!

- Calm down, Jean! Someone else will take care of her! 

Jean took a deep breath, and calmed down. Right after, the food came. 

- Come on, let's go.

Diluc offered Jean a hand, the other holding the food. Jean smiled warmly and took his hand. The two walked over to the tree, to see Klee sitting and crying. 

- Klee! What's wrong?

Jean rushed over to the child. Klee sniffed and looked at Jean with her teary eyes.

- M-my m-mom l-left m-me. S-s-she said s-she couldn't t-take care of m-me anymore.

Jean was surprised. Alice leaving Klee? She couldn't believe her ears.

- Klee, what do you mean?

Diluc then asked. Klee then showed Jean and Diluc a piece of paper.

- Adoption papers..?

Jean asked. 

- C-can Jean and weird grown up be Klee's m-mommy and daddy?

Jean's face turned as red as a tomato.

- W-WHAT?!

Jean covered her face in embarrassment while Diluc smirked. 

- Yes, Klee. We will take good care of you.

Diluc responded to Klee while glancing over to the embarrassed Jean. 

- Yay!

Klee's face lit up and swung her arms around Diluc's neck.

- Swing!

Klee demanded. Diluc laughed and swung Klee around. Jean slowly removed her hands from her face to see Klee and Diluc having fun and laughing together. 

- Hm. 

Jean smiled. After Diluc placed Klee back down, he walked over to Jean.

- You hear that, Jean? We are Klee's parents now.

- You never got my opinion!

Jean pouted. Diluc chuckled and kissed Jean. The two sat down beneath the tree with Klee and unpacked the food.

- Ooh! Ooh! Klee wants some too! Mommy, can I have some?

Klee asked Jean. Jean, who was swallowing water, suddenly spit it out.

- Uh, excuse me. Yes, Klee.

Diluc laughed as Jean wiped her mouth with a tissue.