Chapter 19: Abyss Order

Diluc stormed towards the Knights of Favonius' headquarters. He looked like he was bloodthirsty. He slammed the entrance open, and screamed:

- KAEYA!

Diluc saw Kaeya looking at him, confused. Diluc grabbed Kaeya's collar and said angrily:

- You little- 

Diluc threw Kaeya violently towards the wall, making Kaeya dizzy.

- W-What did I do?!

Diluc's eyes flared.

- Don't act like you don't know. I know what you did to her!

- Who?!

Kaeya yelled, backing up against the wall as Diluc approached him. But just about he was about to give Kaeya a painful punch, he felt someone grab his arm.

- STOP! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!

It was Lisa. She pushed him backwards and helped Kaeya up. Kaeya had a nosebleed. Diluc gave Kaeya a vicious look as he felt another person grabbing him. It was Amber. 

- OUT!

Lisa shrieked. Amber pulled Diluc towards the door and threw him outside. She slammed the entrance in his face as he continuously banged on the poor gate. 

- You- you bastard...

Diluc teared up in anger and sadness. His palms were slightly bleeding because of his fingernails digging into it. 

- Well hello there.

Diluc turned around. It was a boy. He had long, blonde hair in a braid. He looked friendly. But the catch was that he looked like Lumine. Diluc knew exactly who it was.

- You... you're Aether, aren't you? Lumine's brother?

Diluc said in a cold tone. Aether nodded. Suddenly, he punched Diluc. 

- Jean Gunhildr has been eliminated. And now I will have to eliminate Diluc Ragnvindr. 

Diluc's eyes widened. So it was Aether who did it. Diluc wasted no time using his pyro vision and charging at Aether. The boy gracefully dodged Diluc's attack.

- Is that all you can do~?

Aether said. Diluc was infuriated. He took out his claymore and slashed at Aether. Aether took out his sword and the two weapons clanged together.

- Ha ha. Do you really think you can beat me?

Aether chuckled evilly, and he unleashed some kind of power that made Diluc fall backwards.

- Bye bye, Diluc Ragnvindr. I will see you soon...

Diluc saw a portal open behind Aether, and he disappeared. 

- That little brat!

Diluc mumbled. He stood up, feeling hurt from the impact when he fell backwards. Jean. He needed to check on her. Diluc wobbled back to the clinic, and knocked on Jean's door. 

- Sir... I... am so sorry for your loss...