Book 2 - Chapter 13: Klee's Back!

- Oop-

Diluc turned around in an instant. Klee was standing on the shattered glass.

- Klee! What are you doing?!

Diluc scooped Klee into his arms and examined Klee's feet. They were bleeding really badly. 

- Hi Daddy! 

Klee giggled, waving her arms. 

- I thought you and Lisa went somewhere!

Diluc said as he took out some bandages. He set Klee down on a chair and picked glass shards that stuck to the poor girl's feet.

- Ow! Klee missed Mommy and Daddy so Klee came back! The front door was locked so Klee threw a bomb through the window so go inside!

Klee replied, smiling ever so innocently. 

- You could've knocked! 

Diluc bandaged Klee's feet and carried her onto the bed. 

- Mommy, I'm home!

Klee shook Jean as she turned her head to face Klee.

- Klee!

Jean hugged Klee, not caring that she just did something that would earn her solitary confinement for the rest of her life. The two rolled around happily, laughing, and that put a smile on Diluc's face. 

- Well, get some sleep you two. It's nighttime already.

Diluc said, about to leave when Jean grabbed his arm.

- Where are you going now? Stay with us.

Diluc turned around and saw Klee blinking furiously at Diluc with a smile on her face. 

- PLEASEEEEEEE~!

Klee begged. Diluc sighed but got into bed with the both of them. They snuggled together, and everyone had a nice sleep. Suddenly, in the middle of the night, Diluc woke up to see Jean gone.

- Jean?

Diluc called out sleepily. He got up and saw Jean laying on the floor.

- What?

Diluc picked Jean up and placed her back onto the bed. Then Jean sat up and screamed.

- Jean? What's wrong?!

Diluc embraced Jean as she started sobbing. (Klee is still asleep)

- Y-you w-won't ever l-leave me right?

Jean asked through her hiccups. 

- No! Why would you think that?

- N-nothing...Just a bad dream.

Jean sniffed and laid back down. Diluc hugged Jean from behind and slept until the next morning.

Help I have no motivation and ideas