Chapter 8: The Kidnapping

Jean woke up in a dark room, with a light shining in her eyes, and she was tied up into a chair. Jean looked around. 'When did I get here...' Jean thought, worried. Suddenly, she heard a voice.

- Acting Grand Master Jean...

Jean swore that she had heard that voice before. It was oddly fimiliar.

- Who are you?!

Jean shouted. The mysterious person just laughed, and stepped out out of the shadows. It was Donna... Jean awkwardly expected Donna to be the kidnapper.

- It's me. Donna. The flower girl. 'Grand Master Jean'.

Donna said in an evillish voice. Though it was Donna, Donna didn't look like Donna. She looked like a pyschopath. Not like the kind, nice flower girls she used to be. Jean then shouted:

- What are you doing?! Kidnapping me?!

But then her voice broke. She couldn't say anything. Then she felt dizzy. Donna chuckled as Jean's mind started to spiral.

- You see, Grand Master Jean... this is what happens when someone tries to take Diluc away from me. But you're the first one who ever got in a relationship with him. Lucky you. But unlucky you, because now...you're going to suffer.
/
Jean understood what Donna was saying, but she could barely hear Donna laugh.

- T-the Kinghts of Fa-favonius w-will c-come...

Jean said, weakly. Donna cocked her head, and grinned wickedly.

- You really think they will actually come? They see you disappear all the time. Probably because you stay in your office all day and no one is allowed in.

Jean couldn't say anything more. Her eyes slowly drooped down, even though she was trying to keep them open.

- I-I...

Jean blacked out once more. When she finally woke up, she saw that she was in somekind of chamber! And she could see Donna standing in front of her, holding a remote.

- Grand Master Jean! You're awake! I was more excited to use this thing when you were asleep, but life is life. Anyways, let me introduce you to the gas machine. You see this remote I'm holding? One click of this big, red button, and poisonous gas will fill up that chamber you're in. And after you've been poisoned, of course, you'll die. And no one will know. And if the knights ever find out that I was related to your death, I'll just simply tell them you died because of overworking...

Donna smirked, but just before she could press the red button, one of the walls in the room crashed. It was the knights! With Lisa, Kaeya, Amber, and...Diluc. The knights, Lisa, Kaeya and Amber quickly cuffed Donna and brought her outside. Diluc ran to Jean's chamber and broke it.

- Jean! Are you alright?!

Diluc asked, extremely worried.

- I think so...

Jean replied, still weak. Suddenly, she felt dizzy again and for the third time, she blacked out.