Chapter 12: Sumeru (a little smut)

Jean had completely forgotten about her role as the Acting Grand Master of the Knights of Favonius. Her mind was too occupied with Lumine's plan of attacking Teyvat. But Diluc still remembered. So he talked to Lisa and Kaeya to help Jean while she goes on 'vacation'. Of course the two didn't believe that Jean was actually going on vacation. But they agreed anyway. When they arrived at a carriage, Diluc said:

- After you, m'lady.

Jean blushed but hopped on the carriage. Diluc then got on after Jean. The carriage driver looked at Jean, and said:

- Hello beautiful woman, where do you need to go today?

Diluc looked mad when the carriage driver called Jean beautiful. Jean chuckled at Diluc's jealousy. 

- Please take us to Sumeru, please.

- Us?

The carriage driver glanced over at Diluc. Diluc looked infuriated.

- Shut up and take me and my girlfriend to Sumeru, will you?!

Diluc shouted. The carriage driver looked intimidated. He then started to start the carriage. Jean looked at Diluc's red face, and snuggled into his chest.

- You are so over-protective.

Jean whispered. Diluc looked at Jean, and his face became normal again. He kissed her on her forehead and said:

- You are mine. Mine only.

Jean wrapped her arms around Diluc's neck and gave him a peck on the lips. The two fell asleep after 1 hour of traveling. Well, only Diluc was asleep. Jean was half-asleep. She closed her eyes, but she didn't sleep. That's why she could sense when the carriage suddenly stopped. She opened her eyes to see the driver setting up camp, and when she looked at the sky, it was already nighttime. They would have to continue tomorrow. 

- Diluc! Diluc! Wake up! 

Jean poked Diluc's cheek. Diluc groaned and opened his eyes slowly.

- Do you need something, love?

Jean blushed, but ignored it.

- We have to go and set up camp. It's nighttime so we have to continue tomorrow.

Diluc sighed and suddenly scooped Jean into his arms and carried her out of the carriage. 

- Diluc! What are you doing?

Jean said, snickering. Diluc gave her a grin and kissed her. The two then sat down around the campfire and held each other's hand. Diluc then noticed the carriage driver staring at Jean, and smirking. Diluc got mad. 

- First he flirts with Jean and now he's staring at her?!

Diluc mumbled angrily. Jean heard Diluc's mumble and asked:

- What are you mumbling about?

Diluc shook his head and pulled Jean close to his side. He gave the carriage driver a frustrated look. The driver quickly looked away. 

- Can we go in the tent?

Diluc asked, still gripping Jean tightly. 

- Alright.

Jean replied with a calm tone. The two went inside of the tent, and Diluc realized how nice the tent was.

- Wow. This tent is like a portable house!

Inside of the tent had three beds, a bathroom (literally), a couch, and a bookshelf! Jean marveled at the tent. Diluc glanced at Jean, she looked so beautiful. Diluc smirked and pulled Jean on a bed and pinned her. 

- Diluc! What are you-

She got cut off with a kiss. Diluc reached under Jean's shirt, and realized she had no bra. He played with her nipples as Jean let out a moan. Diluc used that oppurtunity to slip his tongue inside her mouth. He was going to take off Jean's shirt, until he heard someone enter the tent. He quickly took his hand out under Jean's shirt and stopped kissing Jean. He looked at the tent opening, and saw the carriage driver putting his backpack on the bookshelf. Jean laughed lightly as she saw Diluc's annoyance when the carriage driver came in.

- I hate that guy.

He mumbled. Jean gripped Diluc's waist and buried her head in his hair.