Book 2 - Chapter 5: Keqing

The two sat down on a chair, but before Jean could say anything, she got a knock from her door.

- Please, give me a minute.

Jean excused herself. She opened the door and found Lisa carrying Klee.

- Jean! I was wondering if I could take Klee on vacation? She has been bugging me to go to some island.

- Oh. If you were someone else I would say no, but since you are not someone else, yes.

Jean replied and kissed Klee on the forehead.

- Bye Mommy!

Klee grinned happily. 

- Lisa! I want to hug Mommy!

Klee yelled. Lisa dropped her and Klee clung on Jean's leg.

- Byee!

Jean smiled and crouched. She patted Klee and lifted her up. She placed Klee in Lisa's arms and the three said their goodbyes. Like actual goodbyes. 

- Oh that was nice!

Keqing smiled. Jean sat back down.

- Anyways, back to the question. What is going on?

- Well... I got revived by a boy in braids, which is sort of weird, and then some guards saw me. They started to try and corner me, and called me names, so I ran. The guards chased me and tried to catch me. And thanks to you I escaped.

Keqing explained. Jean nodded.

- Do you happen to know their names?

- No, sorry.

- Mhm.

Jean was writing it all on a notebook.

- Oh and Jean.

- Hmm?

- Could I stay here for a while?

- Oh, do you not have a house he- oh wait never mind. Yes, of course.

Keqing grinned and suddenly brought suitcases inside. Jean pointed at the guest room for Keqing to stay in, and she eagerly dragged her suitcases inside. Just then Diluc walked out of the bedroom.

- Huh- Hey! Intruder!

He lunged at Keqing. 

- Diluc, stop!

Jean cried just before Diluc launched himself on top of Keqing.

- Huh? Jean?

- She's staying here, Diluc.

- Oh.

Diluc said sorry to Keqing and walked downstairs.