Chapter 12.5: Sumeru

Jean stayed like that for a few minutes until she felt someone tap on her shoulder. She turned around and saw the carriage driver.

- Huh?

Jean looked at Diluc. He was sleeping.

- Let's do something.

The carriage driver whispered in Jean's ear. She pushed him away and shouted:

- Stay away from me, you pervert!

Diluc heard Jean's shout, and gave the carriage driver a punch in the guts.

- What the heck do you think you're doing?!

Diluc shouted, clenching his fists. Jean didn't stop him. 

- You already flirted, and stared at my girlfriend. And you were incredible lucky that I didn't beat the hell out of you that time!

But now, she quickly grabbed Diluc's arm and told him he was not worth it. Diluc refused. He tried to escape Jean's grip, but when she was serious, she was freaky and strong.

- Diluc Ragnivindr! Sit down!

Jean yelled. Diluc was still furious, but sat down. The carriage driver was clutching his guts in pain. 

- Jean! What are you doing?! He harassed you!

- HE IS NOT WORTH IT.

Diluc let out an angry sigh. And pulled Jean out of the tent. 

- We are going to get another driver.

- Diluc no! He's the only one that can get us to Sumeru!

- I DON'T CARE! HE HARASSED YOU, JEAN! ARE YOU REALLY THAT STUPID?!

Jean froze in her spot. Diluc was shocked with what came out of his mouth.

- W-what?

Jean stammered. Diluc quickly grabbed Jean's hand as she was about to walk away.

- Jean! I'm sorry! I didn't know what came out of my mouth! Please!

Jean sniffed, and wiggled free of his grip. She walked inside of the tent again, and sat down on the couch, sobbing. Jean couldn't believe how Diluc could call her that! But was she actually stupid? Was she too carried away of getting to Sumeru that she didn't care enough for herself? She felt someone sit next to her. She assumed it was the carriage driver, so she quickly slapped the person. It turned out to be Diluc.

- Oh I'm so sor- Wait no. You deserved it anyway.

Jean buried her face in her hands, still sobbing. 

- Jean... I... I'm sorry! I really didn't know! 

- You were right... I am too stupid...

Jean sniffed. Diluc wrapped his arms around Jean, and said:

- No! Of course you are not!

- You said I was stupid yourself...

Jean didn't get a reply from Diluc. Then she felt Diluc lift her chin up and kiss her. 

- You are the smartest person I know. And don't you forget that. 

Jean smiled a little, and kissed him again. The two weren't aware that the carriage driver was still inside the tent.

- Umm...

Jean and Diluc looked at the driver, and they both said:

- Get out. 

The driver rolled his eyes and wobbled out of the tent, still holding his tummy. Jean and Diluc kissed again, and then Diluc started to move down to Jean's neck, giving her little pecks, making Jean moan.

Time skip cause I do not know how to make smut and I dont think I will-

The carriage driver turned out to be the very last person who knew how to get to Sumeru. So Jean and Diluc had no choice but to continue their journey with the crazy flirty driver.