Bonus: Smut chapter-

Uh well everyone, i guess i will try and write smut. Enjoy reading?

Jean was working late again. And Diluc was worried for her health.

- Jean, could you please stop working? You have been overworking yourself so much these days.

Diluc was beside Jean. They were both on the bed. Jean was working from home, since the headquarters has already closed. 

- I need to finish these papers!

Jean replied roughly. Diluc sighed and thought about how he could help her relax. He actually tried everything the past few days, and nothing seemed to work. Well, there is one thing left though... 

- Jean, can you please put those papers down for a moment?

Diluc asked. Jean looked at Diluc, then sighed. She put down the papers and folded her arms.

- For wha-

She got cut by a kiss. Diluc's hands started to move up and down on Jean's back. Suddenly, she felt her body turn hot. As the kiss got more and more deep, Jean let out a heated moan. Diluc immediately got turned on and intensified the kiss even more. He started taking Jean's top off, revealing her bra.

- You are so hot, Jean.

Diluc smirked, breaking the kiss for a second. Jean's face turned red from his comment. Diluc kissed Jean again, then slowly moved down to kissing her neck. 

- Ah! Diluc!

Jean cried as he left hickeys on her neck. Diluc's hand reached behind Jean's back and unclipped her bra. Jean felt like she couldn't control her body anymore. She unbuttoned Diluc's shirt, and suddenly, she got pushed down on the bed. Diluc then placed his lips on Jean's nipples. He started to suck on them, getting a heated moan from Jean. He then slowly pulled Jean's leggings off, 

OK I CANNOT-