56

I am so excited rn. The story is finally starting to make sense. I was feeling in the groove so my dear wonderful readers, here is a sextuple update.

56

I was the greatest human being on earth, no questions asked.

I sat on my bed, doing nothing basically, dressed in a simple yellow lace sundress that reached mid thigh. My hair was in a puffy ponytail at the top of my head and my bangs fell leisurely on my forehead.

Enough about what was doing and more about me being the greatest human on earth.

Faye was downstairs, so was Vittore and I was supposed to be down for me and her to leave for the spa about an hour ago. I was hiding out here because my smart ass had thought of a way of pushing the mother and son together after them being slightly awkward to each other over the past few days.

They didn't talk much and as much as I hated to admit it, I hated seeing them so out of sync so this was the only plan I'd come up with last minute. I stood up, twisting on the balls of my feet that were covered with white Jordans and made my way to the door.

I guess I'd been up here long enough. After all, the mafia ball was in just a few hours and I did have to get ready. I made my way down the stairs, my footsteps silent and when I turned, my heart warmed at the sight of Vittore and Faye sitting on the couch. The Italian rested his head on his mother's shoulder as she run her hands through his hair.

I smiled.

A big, genuine smile spread on my face and I had no idea why. My heart was thumping, not the way it did when Vittore touched or looked at me but with something else. A warm fuzzy feeling that spread through my heart and my mind that left the smile on my face as I walked to the two.

"Y'all good?" I asked, my tone chirpy.

I hated that I loved it so much.

Vittore's head lifted from his mother's shoulders and he glanced up at me, his gaze blank.

I didn't stop smiling.

"So?"

"You were supposed to be down here an hour ago," Faye stated standing up, sporting a black v neck floor length maxi floral dress.

"Yeah yeah," I said waving my hand. "I just had to blow dry my bed but since I'm here now, we can get going."

Faye shook her head at me but proceeded to walk to the elevator. We were almost out when she stopped, causing me to pause too.

"I left my purse inside," she muttered.

"I'll go get it. You get to the garage and I'll meet you there," I suggested and she nodded just before I turned my heel to walk back. I heard the ding of the elevator leave as I entered the empty living room, searching for Faye's bag. I should've asked what it looked like before hand.

I sighed and started my search. I bent down, removing some of the couch cushions and jumped when hands went around my waist. I knew who it was before my back hit their chest and their breath fanned against my ear.

"Perché sei così tentatore tesoro (Why are you so tempting tesoro)?" Vittore asked, his voice a few octaves deeper and his hands run up and down my sides, kneading the flesh hidden under the yellow lace fabric.

Heat rushed to my face though nothing could be seen over my dark skin.

"I'm just looking for your mother's bag. We need it so we can get going," I said quickly, moving slightly forward to escape Vittore's hold. I was pulled back, one hand completely over my stomach as another tattooed one traced my arm, moving up and down in feather like touches that sent goosebumps all over my body.

Vittore's hand travelled from my hand to my thigh that was exposed, not ceasing his light touches as he continued to trace circles, his hand going higher and higher. Each teasing movement caused my breath to hitch until I was panting, my mind clouded as Vittore's hand moved up with the fabric of my dress, getting dangerously close to my underwear when he stopped.

Vittore's lips brushed my ear, a motion that caused my eyes to flutter shut.

"Così bisognoso (So needy)," he whispered and I shuddered.

Vittore finally withdrew himself from me, taking his warmth and the touch I craved away in just a matter of seconds.

"The bag's in the kitchen. It's black. You won't miss it," the Italian stated, his voice even like nothing had happened at all while I was trying my hardest to regain my breath.

"I thought you had to get going tesoro," Vittore mocked and I glared at him while I walked to the kitchen with slightly weak knees and then to the elevator where I stood patiently as it descended.

I could still feel his hands on me, tingles spreading wherever his tan skin brushed my dark one. As a seductress, I knew how to use touch to my advantage. I knew what would get a man to use his dick as a brain or get him to spill his secrets for just the simplest act of pleasure. I knew these skills just as well as Vittore probably did.

He probably used them before, on some other poor, silly girl he needed to get information from. My thoughts were uncalled for and weirdly bothered me enough for my hand to tighten around the handle of Faye's purse.

I hadn't felt whatever I feel for Vittore from anyone. The feelings though excited me and brought me a thrill like no other... they scared me.

He scared me.

The man who was tagging on the strings of my heart and the woman, his mother who made me feel like a child again or at least, someone worth caring for.

The elevator opened and Faye wasn't hard to spot. She waved me over, a guard next to her. My heart leapt at the bright smile on her face. The smile that was meant for me. I didn't know what I did to deserve it but I cherished it more than anything.

"What took you so long?" Faye asked as she hopped into the car ad I went in after her, handing her her bag.

"Um... nothing," I answered softly, looking at my feet as the car started to move.

The silence in the car was gravely but the thoughts in my head were loud enough to drown everything out.