The Code To A Don's Heart

Check out my latest published mafia stories! I'm about to prove to you that female hackers can be badass! 

Peach McCoy

It's fun to dance with the devil until he drops you during a leap. At first, I'd thought this devil was none other than the Don of the Russian Bratva, Viktor Makarovich. He was hunting me down for hacking into his mafia's secret network and knowing a little too much about his little illegal fraternity. He caught me, I escaped and this was the dance I thought would get me killed but someone wants us both dead now. The beat of the music has changed and we have to dance together and not against each other if we want to find the guilty party and be alive to tell the tale.

There's something about Viktor that lights a spark in me I thought was long gone. The thing is, what I wish we could have cannot happen while we move to what might be the end of our song. I'm smart and I can figure out how to hack into anything I want but for some reason... I only want to know The Code To A Don's Heart.

Viktor Makarovich

I was just supposed to track down a hacker. It was my way to get away from the Bratva for a while because since my dad and older brother were dead, the mafia was mine. I didn't want it. I just wanted to hunt, kill and protect under someone else's rule but... things have changed. The woman I thought I was going to kill somehow became my only accomplice. Someone wants me— us— dead and I'm sure I know who but the deeper I dig into the affairs of what is now my Bratva, the more unsure I become.

The connection I feel to Peach isn't helping. For the first time in what seems like forever, I'm more focused on keeping her alive than myself. She challenges me, pushes me to my limits and being around her is more of a high than I've ever felt on a hunt. She doesn't know it but that great mind of hers, in her words, is finding The Code To A Don's Heart.

xoxo Melissa